PDA

View Full Version : guild renown

Pwesiela
10-17-2011, 08:49 PM
My, what has texting done to this language? :rolleyes:

I think you're suggesting that officers and guild leaders should be able to mouse over guild members names in the guild panel in order to see how much favor those individual characters have contributed to the total renown?

Edit: Ninja the OP! I think that may be my first OP edit. Though, it sort of makes the thread easier to read in some ways.....

Vellrad
10-17-2011, 08:51 PM
I'm glad someone posted translation to english :D
I am curious who brings more renown to our guild myself, but I see no reason to limit this to officers.

1airwolf
10-17-2011, 08:54 PM
okay i have a guild and im in another guild and on the guild that i have i would like to see all the members renown that each member gets for the guild like have a spot that says it or a mouse over like if im a mber an i mouse over the renown status it shows the renown ive earned for the guild so some thin like that but with the members and officers names and set it so just the leader and officers can see the mouse over renown for each person in the guild

1airwolf
10-17-2011, 08:59 PM
My, what has texting done to this language? :rolleyes:

I think you're suggesting that officers and guild leaders should be able to mouse over guild members names in the guild panel in order to see how much favor those individual characters have contributed to the total renown?

Edit: Ninja the OP! I think that may be my first OP edit. Though, it sort of makes the thread easier to read in some ways.....

yes that is exactly what im saying

Dysmetria
10-17-2011, 11:22 PM
okay i have a guild and im in another guild and on the guild that i have i would like to see all the members renown that each member gets for the guild like have a spot that says it or a mouse over like if im a mber an i mouse over the renown status it shows the renown ive earned for the guild so some thin like that but with the members and officers names and set it so just the leader and officers can see the mouse over renown for each person in the guildI'm not sure how helpful this would be. Some characters might show a lot of renown earned, yet not have gained any for weeks as they are playing other characters, while others might show very little renown gain, even though they would be gaining a lot in future weeks.

ericrd
10-17-2011, 11:58 PM
i would like that though just for the leader otherwise there would be too much finger pointing and griefing in guild chat.the use of it? some people in guild purposly leave rn in chests if your lvl11 and your rn contrib is 3k total well somethings wrong there. giving the leader the abilty to see this would help guilds

Silverwren
10-18-2011, 08:01 AM
Sheesh. Next time ask Pat Sajek if you can buy a punctuation or two. :rolleyes:

Any tool that helps guild leaders and officers run a guild better is OK with me. Any tool that can help identify "casual" players is even better.

1airwolf
10-20-2011, 08:38 AM
well i thought people would like this and i have people in my guild that just say thay r getting renown but the total renown dont show it so please add this to the game in the next update

Silverwren
10-20-2011, 11:02 AM
well i thought people would like this and i have people in my guild that just say thay r getting renown but the total renown dont show it so please add this to the game in the next update

OMG, heh heh, lol :rolleyes:

Ever seen one of these? [ . , ? ! ]

Punctuation!

Know them, use them, love them! They are your friends! Be not afraid of your grammar buddies!

Musouka
10-20-2011, 11:08 AM
This has been suggested before. It doesn't get a very good reception. I say no to this suggestion and will not support it.

Eladiun
10-20-2011, 11:21 AM
I'm not sure how helpful this would be. Some characters might show a lot of renown earned, yet not have gained any for weeks as they are playing other characters, while others might show very little renown gain, even though they would be gaining a lot in future weeks.

Which is why the guild tools to be updated to function and display on an account level.

Silverwren
10-21-2011, 07:14 AM
Which is why the guild tools need to be invented.

Fixed that for you.

What guild tools? There are none. Guilds are left to wallow in a mire of misunderstanding and confusion.

Dysmetria
10-21-2011, 07:26 PM
Which is why the guild tools to be updated to function and display on an account level.Displaying the names of characters on a player's account for other players to see is an even worse suggestion than the OP's.

If you want to know who someone's alts are, ask them.