PDA

View Full Version : Missing appearance packs and elite streaks

Taentid
10-06-2011, 02:57 AM
The first issue I have is that I purchased an appearance pack for the cavalry plate armour earned in the original pirate's cove event. Upgraded the armour with the latest event to tier 3,and appearance pack has gone missing. Given that I spent real money on this pack, and did not voluntarily remove it,I would like it back. I have recieved no response from DDO/Turbine through either the support in game,or the support from my accountlogin page , and now need to resort to the forums. I would appreciate the reinstatment of the pack to the item.

The second issue is that a 32 elite streak was removed for no reason. I would also like this streak reinstated to my artificer.

The review and resolution of these two issues would be greatly appreciated.

TheDearLeader
10-06-2011, 02:59 AM
When you "upgraded" the armor, it makes a new armor - just like making a non-Epic item Epic. So, sorry, but you're most likely not getting that appearance kit back.

I'm not saying don't pursue it, please do. Account Support may surprise me. I'm just saying don't hold your breath.

As for the Bravery Streak.. you ran the Crystal Cove perhaps? Crystal Cove breaks streaks.

Taentid
10-06-2011, 03:21 AM
My Arti hasn't been to the cove. I have only taken my 20's out there. Arti is the only one I am/was running an elite streak on, and is only L9. Finished a quest (on elite) went into the next one on the chain and the streak was missing. Has really dampened my enthusiasm for the game, both things happening within a day of each other.

daVoyd
10-06-2011, 04:25 PM
I am sorry to say that we are not able to help with account specific issues in the forums. For the Store item that you purchased, you may want to contact the Account Support team. They will be happy to help you.

For the Elite streak, you may want to contact the In-Game team the next time you log into your Artificer. They would be able to look at that issue.

Vordax
10-06-2011, 04:45 PM
My Arti hasn't been to the cove. I have only taken my 20's out there. Arti is the only one I am/was running an elite streak on, and is only L9. Finished a quest (on elite) went into the next one on the chain and the streak was missing. Has really dampened my enthusiasm for the game, both things happening within a day of each other.

Which quest was it that caused the problem?

Vordax

Taentid
10-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Was soloing the tangleroot chain. finished the third last one, went into the second last one, and the streak was missing. Up until then the streak was in place. Was looking for the elusive rune arm.

TheDearLeader
10-06-2011, 07:47 PM
Was soloing the tangleroot chain. finished the third last one, went into the second last one, and the streak was missing. Up until then the streak was in place. Was looking for the elusive rune arm.

...You're a level 9 Artificer. Doing Tangleroot.

Tangleroot's Quest Levels are 3/3/4/4/5/5/6/6/7/7.

From what I understand of Bravery Bonus, your streak was broken because 8 of those 10 quests are "below your level". Including the Third to last one.

Taentid
10-07-2011, 02:18 AM
First of all was not L9 at the time.
Second of all does not change that the streak was removed throughout the duration.
Third of all does not change the fact that the appearance kit is STILL missing.
Fourthly, there has still been no response from DDO/Turbine through the regular so called "support" options which is why I am here in these forums. Automated responses saying go elsewhere followed by the same responses when instructions are followed is in no way shape or for anywhere near resolution. I am only asking that these two things be corrected - not alot to ask. Has been my only issue in playing this game AS a VIP in 12 months. Not playing as a goldfarmer, or to make millions in plat... just to have fun in my downtime. Now the fun component has been jeopardised through the apparent uncaring attitude "support" team.

TheDearLeader
10-07-2011, 02:43 AM
First of all was not L9 at the time.
Second of all does not change that the streak was removed throughout the duration.
Third of all does not change the fact that the appearance kit is STILL missing.
Fourthly, there has still been no response from DDO/Turbine through the regular so called "support" options which is why I am here in these forums. Automated responses saying go elsewhere followed by the same responses when instructions are followed is in no way shape or for anywhere near resolution. I am only asking that these two things be corrected - not alot to ask. Has been my only issue in playing this game AS a VIP in 12 months. Not playing as a goldfarmer, or to make millions in plat... just to have fun in my downtime. Now the fun component has been jeopardised through the apparent uncaring attitude "support" team.

Okay. Well unless you *started* the chain at Level 5 - then the Streak was broken appropriately.

Also, dude, Account Support doesn't get back to you immediately. Assuming you contacted the right people for your Armor Skin Issue. Give them some time. They get a bajillion (true story bro) support tickets a day, and it takes them some time to investigate things. Last time I did it, I think it took a week. I didn't complain - it happened when it did, life went on.

"Fun component jeopardized"? C'mon now. You can still access all content packs you paid for (VIP). You can play the race, the class, etc. At most, you're out an Armor Skin and some XP. If that's enough to kill DDO for you, start giving away your stuff. If you've been VIP for a year, then you're well aware that Bravery Bonus is new - heck, it didn't exist 2 months ago. Is it so surprising that either : A. You misunderstood it, or B. It "bugged out"?

Chillll. By the time you get a response, you'll have that Artificer level 20, and be rocking Amrath and House Cannith and all that jazz.