PDA

View Full Version : Ingredients bag upgrade

Sarezar
10-05-2011, 08:06 AM
Hmm... I'm not sure how to say this without sounding like a rant, but I was extremely disappointed today when my guildies told me that you can now buy Gargantuant bags for ingredients for 695 points. I bought 3x Huge bags for 595 points when the Gargantuant bag did not exist in the store. It is obvious that I would have spent the extra 100 points to get the bigger Ingredients bag.

Is there a chance you would consider giving us an upgrade? Like pay 100-150 points or something to upgrade a Huge bag to a Gargantuant? I am struggling to not feel cheated about this, so an upgrade like this would be extremely welcome and appreciated.

EDIT: Just wanted to note that my bag now has 238/250 unique items, which is what made me ask this. Getting additional Large bags is not a solution by the way, this is about the principle of this.

theodin
10-05-2011, 08:20 AM
/signed

Kil

Rumbaar
10-05-2011, 06:07 PM
... and this is another reason why I'll never buy a BtC bag from the DDO store.

Sarezar
10-07-2011, 08:08 AM
... and this is another reason why I'll never buy a BtC bag from the DDO store.

Exactly... I can't even send the Huge bag to another character and buy the Gargantuant on my main... :(

Bengalih
10-07-2011, 08:11 AM
This doesn't affect me as I wouldn't buy this from the store but for those of you that it does....

/signed

...never hurt anyone.

If someone from Turbine reads this though - I would say even more importantly is just to fix darn bags in general!

1) I don't like having to remove several things from my bag to make the rest of my stuff appear - and I don't like being fooled in the first place that it is gone.

2) Add up/down arrows like we have on quivers so we can sort!

thank you!

Thalmor
10-07-2011, 08:39 AM
This doesn't affect me as I wouldn't buy this from the store but for those of you that it does....

/

2) Add up/down arrows like we have on quivers so we can sort!

thank you!

^^ This in spades!!

Sarezar
10-17-2011, 07:32 PM
Has this sparked even some kind of discussion in the Turbine offices? The whole point of spending the points for a Huge bag was to save inventory space. If I have to buy a second bag, it kind of makes the first purchase invalid as the inventory space will be used by the second bag. It is quite an expensive item, more expensive than many adventure packs, and being Bound to Character doesn't allow me to use it anywhere else.

I'd be happy to pay the additional cost to upgrade my bag. At the moment I am struggling to move things around all the time and the Huge bag is full. I appreciate that MMOs change and that new items are constantly added but it would be really nice to show understanding from your part. We are your customers after all.

Any official comment on this would be appreciated.