PDA

View Full Version : Sentinels isn't a low level pack?

oradafu
09-29-2011, 08:03 PM
Noticed that there's a sale on low level packs. However, Sentinels is not a listed as a low level pack, even though Sorrowdusk is listed as a low level pack. Sentinels contains quests that range from level 6 to 8, while Sorrowdusk contains quests level 6 to 10. Sentinels should be considered a low-level pack and not a mid-level pack.

Elixxer
09-29-2011, 08:05 PM
Yeah it made me sad....
Hope they fix this.

Entelech
10-01-2011, 01:18 AM
Wait...you're demanding that the Turbine store MAKE SENSE?

Rumbaar
10-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Yes, but Sentinels contains Epic. So I guess that's their get out of jail free card for 'low level' quests.

oradafu
10-01-2011, 07:54 PM
Yes, but Sentinels contains Epic. So I guess that's their get out of jail free card for 'low level' quests.

Ahhh! But Carnival has Epics and is listed as a low-level pack. BTW neither pack is listed in the high-level packs.

DaGreat1
10-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Actually, Sentinels has 4 level 7 quests and 1 level 8. No level 6. I'd say that low-level means less than level 7 quest

oradafu
10-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Actually, Sentinels has 4 level 7 quests and 1 level 8. No level 6. I'd say that low-level means less than level 7 quest

The description I was using was what it says in the DDOStore.

QuarterMasterM
10-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Noticed that there's a sale on low level packs. However, Sentinels is not a listed as a low level pack, even though Sorrowdusk is listed as a low level pack. Sentinels contains quests that range from level 6 to 8, while Sorrowdusk contains quests level 6 to 10. Sentinels should be considered a low-level pack and not a mid-level pack.

Based on your feedback we've added Sentinels to the low-level adventure pack category. If you bought Sentinels over the weekend please contact Account Support using the options in my signature to be refunded the difference.

Thanks!

Rumbaar
10-03-2011, 04:45 PM
Shame it wasn't picked up before the sale, but glad only took 5 out of the 7 days of the sale to fix that exclusion. Thanks Turbine, you really do care for your customers :)

oradafu
10-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Based on your feedback we've added Sentinels to the low-level adventure pack category. If you bought Sentinels over the weekend please contact Account Support using the options in my signature to be refunded the difference.

Thanks!

Thanks.

BTW, just want to point out that although it's listed now in the Low-level packs, it's not listed as being on sale.

And since dealing with Customer Service is like pulling teeth, looks like I'll be skipping the purchase of the pack...I don't want to end up with a "you spent the TP so it's gone for good, too bad".

Hikup
10-04-2011, 05:48 PM
Thanks.

BTW, just want to point out that although it's listed now in the Low-level packs, it's not listed as being on sale.

And since dealing with Customer Service is like pulling teeth, looks like I'll be skipping the purchase of the pack...I don't want to end up with a "you spent the TP so it's gone for good, too bad".

Haha, as if turbine would lie to their players

QuarterMasterM
10-05-2011, 08:17 AM
Thanks.

It's on sale now. Thanks for pointing this out.

oradafu
10-05-2011, 01:49 PM
Thank you.