PDA

View Full Version : No Cove items in DDO store?

SirShen
09-28-2011, 08:24 AM
Also can i ask will the hats if sold in DDO Store be bound to account as before or will this change to BtC?

Ancient
09-28-2011, 08:33 AM
This is a big question for me as well. I had plans to make several BTA hats, but if there is any risk of them not staying BTA then there isn't really any reason to buy them from the store at all.

Cordovan
09-28-2011, 09:58 AM
Upgrading a pirate hat will not change the bound state of the hat, it remains Bound to Account. Please note that pirate hat received through the special Swag Bags are Bound to Character, and remain so after being upgraded. Crystal Cove items should also be available in the DDO Store, if you do not see them please let us know. Thanks!

Cyndrome
09-28-2011, 10:24 AM
Upgrading a pirate hat will not change the bound state of the hat, it remains Bound to Account. Please note that pirate hat received through the special Swag Bags are Bound to Character, and remain so after being upgraded. Crystal Cove items should also be available in the DDO Store, if you do not see them please let us know. Thanks!

Don't see them. When I ask NPCs about grog and coffee and such it takes me to a page on the DDO Store with an error message. Bug reported, albeit poorly because I was too busy having fun.

Edit-- logged and now they are back - think I'll blow a few points--

QuarterMasterM
09-28-2011, 10:33 AM
Don't see them. When I ask NPCs about grog and coffee and such it takes me to a page on the DDO Store with an error message. Bug reported, albeit poorly because I was too busy having fun.

Hi Cyndrome, when did you experience the error? When you posted or earlier today?

SirShen
09-28-2011, 10:34 AM

Thanks alot for reply.

Chauncey1
09-28-2011, 10:35 AM
I like the new DDO store setup, very nifty.
It would be nice to have a "close" or "exit" button on it though.