PDA

View Full Version : frenzied set

Souless
09-25-2011, 07:18 PM
Now be4 I get started, I know the nay-sayers r just gonna say its working as intended...but the fact that u lose a rage EACH time u remove the belt is just dumb.

Please either have the belt only remove 1 or remove the *benifical buff* from the belt.

This is almost the dumbest thing ever...it borders on the stupid ladder bug. Please fix this.

I'm out...The Bytcher~

Souless/Spectyr/Xbow/Xindao/Tazzor/Vampir/Valice/Richgirl

DragonTroy
09-25-2011, 07:23 PM
Now be4 I get started, I know the nay-sayers r just gonna say its working as intended...but the fact that u lose a rage EACH time u remove the belt is just dumb.

Please either have the belt only remove 1 or remove the *benifical buff* from the belt.

This is almost the dumbest thing ever...it borders on the stupid ladder bug. Please fix this.

I'm out...The Bytcher~

all the TOD necks/belts that give extra action boosts/turn attempts/whatever also take away the same amount each time you take them off

its a known issue

and 100% agreed, they need to fix that, its not good item designing at all

loki_3369
09-25-2011, 07:24 PM

I'm out...The Bytcher~

Verik's/stalwart necklace works similarly: removing 2 of your action boosts everytime they are taken off. Though luckily you don't lose them each time you die... Either way I'd like to see them all fixed.

arjiwan
09-25-2011, 08:30 PM
all the TOD necks/belts that give extra action boosts/turn attempts/whatever also take away the same amount each time you take them off

its a known issue

and 100% agreed, they need to fix that, its not good item designing at all

A known issue for the players? Because I can't see it in the known issues list. Never saw an answer if it is really a bug or WAI.

To the OP, I tried posting this before, not much interest from the others. So I guess we just have to live with it.

Souless
09-26-2011, 06:54 PM
I'm mostley replying now to keep this topic going....

1. I was aware that all other TOD sets that give the *benifical buff* were doing the same thing.

2. I was NOT aware thst this wasn't on a known issue list.

So Dev's.....I'm asking...known?!?! If so, why don't we have a fix

The Bytcher~

Souless
10-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Just lettin u devs know the serts from tod are still broken....

the Bytcher~

Shade
10-01-2011, 10:22 PM
It's not only removing it.. That wouldnt be so bad.

If its everytime you die..

You lose a rage. Plus the fact you lose the one currnetly going means you generally lose 2 rages per death - DEVASTATING to barbarians to have such an unfair penalty on gear designed for them.

Big problem i have with it is new content.. When exploring the unknown, especially on elite/epic where traps may be invovled.. Deaths will happen. To be hampered so heavily that im encouraged to NOT wear my PrE set bonus is very annoying.

R0cksteady
10-01-2011, 10:40 PM
It's really annoying. I chose the Ravager set over the FB set for that reason.

Please, please work on a fix. AS well as the Vericks/Stalward sets.

Relenthe
10-02-2011, 12:27 AM
what is stopping people then from shrining with the veriks set and then switching to shintao, or encrusted then ravager?

or do we think it is designed that we can get the best of both worlds?
But u do agree with shade that we shouldn't also get it removed on death, or when u get disjuncted

arjiwan
10-02-2011, 02:30 AM
what is stopping people then from shrining with the veriks set and then switching to shintao, or encrusted then ravager?

How about the SP Items? Wear Archmagi, then buff then switch item. Should they also be penalized?

R0cksteady
10-02-2011, 10:51 AM

But u do agree with shade that we shouldn't also get it removed on death, or when u get disjuncted

What? No. We should lose the 2 from switching to shintao from veriks for sure. But what happens when you switch back to Veriks, and then take it off again? You lose 2 more! Same with FB. It's really, really stupid. Especially when the best and most used deathblock item is a situationally used necklace.

arjiwan
10-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Not just Veriks, Barbarian Set. Also the Turn Undeads on Cleric Sets. I guess that's everything.

Someone on my old post replied that they fixed it on another item on a different pack that gives turn undeads.

Souless
10-03-2011, 07:44 PM
It's not only removing it.. That wouldnt be so bad.

If its everytime you die..

You lose a rage. Plus the fact you lose the one currnetly going means you generally lose 2 rages per death - DEVASTATING to barbarians to have such an unfair penalty on gear designed for them.

Big problem i have with it is new content.. When exploring the unknown, especially on elite/epic where traps may be invovled.. Deaths will happen. To be hampered so heavily that im encouraged to NOT wear my PrE set bonus is very annoying.

As I said earlier...they have had this problem since the release of amrath...It's time to put up, or shut up...

Either fix this new ladder bug or remove the coding that adds an xtra charge..on ALL the sets...at least it will fix it until u can think of a way to repair the problem...

I know if the Lob lost his hp's and fort, or 1 of his commetfalls...the quest would be shut-down and fixed before I could figure out how to spell IMMEDIATLY!!!!

So I know u guys have the ability to fix stuff...so cmon-man, this bug has been here for more than a year...

The Bytcher~

Souless
10-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Just bumping the thread....I still haven't forgot about this problem devs...have u?

The Bytcher~

Souless
10-23-2011, 12:57 PM
Update 11...tod sets still broke....

nuff said

The Bytcher~

Souless
10-29-2011, 10:43 AM
No one cares that the sets r broke cept me i guess..... i'm still gonna keep squeekin til something is done...

The Bytcher~

Souless
11-09-2011, 06:38 PM
So the update has come and gone.......

We get some new upgraded stuff (if ur willing to grind) and earthgrab now works on WF (good) but also works on FOM (dumb) why even bother with fom anymore?!?! Oh i know, because slow is now in the standard spells tossed at us.....

So abbot and rever gear gets and upgrade...and Horoth gets some hp's BUT THE TOD SETS R STILL NOT WORKING!!!!!!

In the immortal words of Chris Carter *Cmon-Man*

The Bytcher~

Souless
11-18-2011, 03:49 PM
Still squeaking

The Bytcher~

Souless
12-10-2011, 12:29 PM
Still not working...juss sayin

the Bytcher~

Souless
02-04-2012, 05:11 PM
I can't believe that I keep having to post about this....

And now I've heard a rumor that there is no plans to fix the TOD sets...

U guys can fix at will: Raids, chests, Raid bosses, bags, challenges.. But u can't remove the +1 extra click from the TOD sets...that is so weak on so many levels that I'm stunned......

I say u guys have an update where all u do is fix known issues and the rest of the problems that have been noted on this forum....

The Bytcher~

ArcaneMelee
02-04-2012, 05:25 PM
If you really want to get this fixed, find a way to take unfair advantage of it. It'd get fixed within the week...

furbyoats
02-04-2012, 06:03 PM

This is the problem. Let's say I have a fighter (of some type, doesn't matter) and with no extra gear I get 7 action boosts after I shrine. Now if i put on the verik's and shrine I get 9 action boosts. Logically you would think "I'll use 2 of these boosts and switch to a different set." The problem is, after you use 2 boosts (so youre at 7 with the item on) and switch to a different item, it deducts 2 boosts, so now youre at 5. Even worse is that putting the item back on keeps the current number of boosts but removing it again takes away another 2 boosts (i think i remember this is why i will never use it) so you can essentially swap gear and use up your boosts without ever actually activating one.

Souless
07-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Well im back to Bytch about my TOD set!!!!

but I guess u dev's have figured out a way to fix em....MAKE EM OBSOLITE!!!! Congrajulations!!! U have just lauched the pink slip virus on the TOD sets ....MWHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaahahaahahahaahahaha

With the *new* rings applied with easy to acquire house C epic stuff....I say Yay!!! At least its a fix of sorts!!!

The Bytcher~

CaptainSpacePony
07-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Love the bump history :)

Let's hope that the ToD sets get a look at with the prestige overhaul. New sets for all the pretiges and bonuses for all 3rd tiers AS WELL AS fixing the current bugs.

Xynot2
07-28-2012, 03:10 PM
Easy player fix... use 2 action boosts before you swap out gear. Then you dont lose any.

Shade
07-28-2012, 04:41 PM
FYI: The bug is as fixed as its going to get at this point.

You can no longer lose unlimited rages from dying or from putting and removing it.

You will lose the one it grants upon death still, or removing it, etc.. So it's still VERY poor programing.

But yea, they consider it fixed in there minds, as thats what hte release note about it said.

It, and all other temporary +x uses stuff should work more logically:
Set a variable, decrease the variable upon use of the extras the item grants. It's not that tough, tons of games do it. Done right youd equip it, use its rage, die whatever. And the extra rage it granted would still be available until your ready to use it.

Really at this point tho, with the direction the games heading, rages should regenerate like nearly everything else in the game. Which would be a solution to all of this.

tyga250
07-28-2012, 04:58 PM
Easy player fix... use 2 action boosts before you swap out gear. Then you dont lose any.

I know reading is hard but as furby pointed out a mere 3 posts above yours, this doesn't work.

Once again you have managed to come into a thread and post something completely wrong when if you had of either tested the mechanics or read the replies you would actually know. I am seriously starting to think you are the best troll on these forums.