PDA

View Full Version : Dear Dev's

Angelz_Fire
09-20-2011, 08:11 AM
The last few updates have added so many items that go into those pretty little green bags that fill up our inventory. This update was no exception!! MY problem however is the fact that crafting material/cannith materials are wayyyyyy too heavy!! When the items in green bags get to over 200lbs there is something very wrong! The items we pick up should be able to be carried on any character reguardless of class or race. We should not need to roll up barbarians fully raged to handle these items. I'm sure some people will jump in saying keep them in storage but I do to a point, however, i'll still need to take them out inorder to go to crafting stations and I prefer to have these items all in one place on one toon.

Please keep me from having to re-roll all my toons into beefcakes just to carry items around that keep flooding my inventory!

Yvonnel-1
09-20-2011, 08:15 AM
The last few updates have added so many items that go into those pretty little green bags that fill up our inventory. This update was no exception!! MY problem however is the fact that crafting material/cannith materials are wayyyyyy too heavy!! When the items in green bags get to over 200lbs there is something very wrong! The items we pick up should be able to be carried on any character reguardless of class or race. We should not need to roll up barbarians fully raged to handle these items. I'm sure some people will jump in saying keep them in storage but I do to a point, however, i'll still need to take them out inorder to go to crafting stations and I prefer to have these items all in one place on one toon.

Please keep me from having to re-roll all my toons into beefcakes just to carry items around that keep flooding my inventory!

/signed

extradimensional bags and puches should have no other weight other than their own - isnt that the mystical thing about them ? :(

macubrae
09-20-2011, 10:37 AM
Being that we used a portable hole to add the extra storage, doesn't that qualify as an extra dimentional space? On a side note, I've found that my mage picks up two or even three times as much heavy armor as my melees. What's the deal with that? Until this is addressed, my only solution is to have a strength item next to your crafting bag in the bank. Just to lug the bag where you need it.

Memnir
09-20-2011, 10:42 AM
I'd like a pack mule to start carrying all the collectables and ingredients I have to pick up nowadays. I'm not even kidding... if this were PnP and my DM kept throwing this ridiculous amount of things to lug around, I'd get a pack mule and a wagon.

I'd really like a pack mule, or a new kind of hireling whose sole purpose is to lug around the stuff I need to wedge into crafting machines.

Grosbeak07
09-20-2011, 10:51 AM
I'd like a pack mule to start carrying all the collectables and ingredients I have to pick up nowadays. I'm not even kidding... if this were PnP and my DM kept throwing this ridiculous amount of things to lug around, I'd get a pack mule and a wagon.

I'd really like a pack mule, or a new kind of hireling whose sole purpose is to lug around the stuff I need to wedge into crafting machines.

They would have to name this new hireling Sam Gamgee.

Seikojin
09-20-2011, 11:09 AM
I would like a bag for my bags. kthnx LOL

At first I thought it would be an issue, but you can leave the bulkiest in your bank and just add to it periodically from your inventory. I even just stored the house k mats in my shared bank for a while. No limits there except # of entries.

Angelz_Fire
09-29-2011, 07:26 AM
When ingredient bags start getting 150+ lbs each there is a serious problem ! Could you please do somthing to fix this!

CaptGrim
09-29-2011, 10:02 AM
/signed

bags should weigh 1 pound no matter the contents.

Right now on my caster I'm looking to fit in an epic item that I have room for in my load out( and dont really need) where I can slot +6 str. Even with a starting 12 str, +2 tome, my loaded Ing and collectable bags in the bank, and rage cast, I STILL need to throw a mass bulls scroll half the time just so I'm not medium encumbered.

Oh and now that we can craft from our bags, the tech should be similar to cast using componants from our brand new componant bags. TYVM :D

Fejj
09-29-2011, 10:07 AM
Not to detract from the main issue, but I believe that the Ebberon and Kyber dragonshards weigh a TON. Especally now that they stack to 10K.

Try removing these from your bag, and see if there is a difference.

And as to the OP - /signed

BruceTheHoon
09-29-2011, 10:08 AM
All my characters are strength based, but I support this idea. Fraction the weight.