PDA

View Full Version : GreenSteel Item

Ilran
09-19-2011, 08:25 AM
There is one item missing from the Green Steel list. It is the trinket. This would be like any other non-weapon item or it could be special. This item would would be a cross between non-weapon and weapon. You would not want to put some things on it. However, the guard items from the weapons would be nice as well as the non-weapon abilities. This has probably been asked before but why was the trinket left off the list? The only reason I can figure out is because you ran out of combinations ingerdents to craft a trinket. If this was a mixed item of weapon and non-weapon, the item would have to be cleansed like any other non-weapon item. Please consider adding the trinket to the list of Green Steel items.

Dilbon
09-19-2011, 08:26 AM
No rings either.

Khanyth
09-19-2011, 08:26 AM
There is one item missing from the Green Steel list. It is the trinket. This would be like any other non-weapon item. This has probably been asked before but why was the trinket left off the list? Please consider adding the trinket to the list of Green Steel items.

I think hoards of legions of millions of monks would add another to your "one item missing" list.

Something to wrap your hands with.

Nevertheless, agreed.... add both

Grimgore
09-19-2011, 08:27 AM
/signed but then they would not be able to sell them or have you waste your shard of power ;)

Ilran
09-19-2011, 08:41 AM
I think hoards of legions of millions of monks would add another to your "one item missing" list.

Something to wrap your hands with.

Nevertheless, agreed.... add both

You are right there is no Greensteel handwraps. They should be added.

Ilran
09-19-2011, 08:42 AM
No rings either.

I think the rings was reserved for TOD. However it is something missing from the list.

Musouka
09-19-2011, 08:58 AM
No shields either.

Ilran
09-21-2011, 08:11 AM
No shields either.

I think there are plenty of shields in the game. I agree that shields are important but you can find a shield with just about anything on it. You can craft all sorts of weapons and other things in the game. However you can't craft a trinket.

Talias006
09-21-2011, 09:05 AM
I think there are plenty of shields in the game. I agree that shields are important but you can find a shield with just about anything on it. You can craft all sorts of weapons and other things in the game. However you can't craft a trinket.

Cannith crafting allows you to craft into a Trinket blank.
And there are plenty of things that can be turned into trinket blanks already.
IMO, they should include Shields and threaded wraps to the Greensteel lists before trinkets and rings.

Musouka
09-21-2011, 12:07 PM

I'll just use everything you said about a shield, but instead change a word here and there.

I think there are plenty of trinkets in the game. I agree that trinkets are important but you can find a trinket with just about anything on it. You can craft all sorts of weapons and other things in the game. However you CAN craft a trinket.

Ilran
09-22-2011, 09:01 AM
I'll just use everything you said about a shield, but instead change a word here and there.

I think there are plenty of trinkets in the game. I agree that trinkets are important but you can find a trinket with just about anything on it. You can craft all sorts of weapons and other things in the game. However you CAN craft a trinket.

Trinket blanks have to come from rare drops in a chest or the store. They can also be made from shroud runs. However, they are all bound to charater. Even GS blanks can be traded or sold. When I get done I will have the trinket slot open to put concentration and reflex into. I will have to be crafting lvl 80 before I can make the trinket. In addition, as stated before, it is bound to charater. I will have to bring each toon to crafting lvl 80 if I want the same for them.

Silverwren
09-22-2011, 11:24 AM
Armor is missing from the list as well. ALL armor, cloth through heavy.