PDA

View Full Version : Things that DDO seriously needs to added and/or fixed.

DawnofEntropy
09-18-2011, 12:23 AM
Races:
*That need added:
-None, we already have a fine selection.
*That need fixed.
-Half Orc: Nerf a bit
-Elves: Give us something useful, anything so they don't fail.
-Dwarves: Give the women beards. :D

Classes
*add the Damn Pres! At least take this part of the advice.

Cosmetics:
*Let us see our cloaks.
*Fix the hoods so they look dynamic.
*Add more black armor and or clothing
*Add more white armor and or clothing
*Add make ups and war paint in the ddo store

Basic Mechanics
*Add more emotes
*Let us sit in chairs
*Let us pick how our characters dance based on personality. (I don't want my fascist-like dwarf drancing like he's drunk.)

Advanced Mechanics
*Don't bother addding pvp stuff until u13 or later.
*Add some more quests

CountHenri
09-18-2011, 12:34 AM
Advanced Mechanics
*Don't bother addding pvp stuff.

FTFM

Would like to see a button to clear lottery win history ~ gets hard to spot new lottery stuff after a while with lots of toons...

wgperi
09-18-2011, 12:36 AM
Add gnomes, they are from the core races and shouldn't be out in first place.

Improve the PrEs, totally agreed.

~I don't care about druids, I don't even like them. Id rather see my tempest ranger given some respect.

Symar-FangofLloth
09-18-2011, 06:41 AM
I could go for either a Target of Target display or a Target Assist window. Or both. Not completely necessary but I think it'd help some.

DawnofEntropy
09-19-2011, 07:11 PM
Add gnomes, they are from the core races and shouldn't be out in first place.

Improve the PrEs, totally agreed.

~I don't care about druids, I don't even like them. Id rather see my tempest ranger given some respect.

Gnomes are a waste of time. To be fair, They weren't even introduced into 3.5. So I wouldn't call them strictly core.
They may as well be Kobolds. Not really worth adding in until we fix what's currently broken.
I'd rather let my Artificer have actually differentiation and originality than let you play a fat halfling.

Bodic
09-19-2011, 07:15 PM
Gnomes are a waste of time. To be fair, They weren't even introduced into 3.5. So I wouldn't call them strictly core.
They may as well be Kobolds. Not really worth adding in until we fix what's currently broken.
I'd rather let my Artificer have actually differentiation and originality than let you play a fat halfling.

Really (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_race_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons))not introduced (http://eberron.wikia.com/wiki/Gnomes).

DeadRabbat
09-19-2011, 07:16 PM
Just a lil imput on Gnomes. Pg16 Players Guide 3.5 has Gnomes. omg! they are 3.5 & even 3.0 for that matter as a playable race. But face it, they are nothing more than crossbred dwarves & haflings.

As for needed...mmm No Lag.

Devonian
09-19-2011, 07:18 PM

Um, gnomes very much were introduced in 3.5, phb page 16-17 for stats illustrated on pages 12-13.

Though, Gnomes... I can take or leave. Zil? That is to say the Gnomes from Zilargo on Korvare? Those guys are fun. Not only, one of the great scholary nations, with libraries unmatched elsewhere, not only are they a race that treats skullduggery and machavelian shenanigans as a national pass time, but they were also the first to develop the elemental binding processes that permit such thing as airships.

Plus it would set the devs up for a quest called 'A view to a Zil' and that has to be worth something.

tfangel
09-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Classes
*add the Damn Pres! At least take this part of the advice.

Okay, i may just be tired, but, huh?

Races central to Eberron (kalashtar, shifters, changelings, etc) would be cool, but not holding my breath, although was pleasantly surprised when Half orc and elf got added.

Classes, Druid has been so long said to be coming "soon", and the Arty Fister has enough similar mechanisms that it could be a test of sorts to work it out. Personally i wish that each class had at least three prestige enhancements, or more if possible.

So many things like cloaks and such just don't work with the engine, and would take a huge overhaul, so best to put those off until bigger things i feel. I was impressed to see the floating platforms in House Canith, not long ago they were interviewed and said that sort of thing wouldn't work with the engine, so they are working on lots it seems.

Something i'd really like to see, with the arty fister weapon and armor buffs, be able to see the time remaining without looking in inventory, then at the weapon. Or waiting to see it not being applied.

DawnofEntropy
09-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Um, gnomes very much were introduced in 3.5, phb page 16-17 for stats illustrated on pages 12-13.

Though, Gnomes... I can take or leave. Zil? That is to say the Gnomes from Zilargo on Korvare? Those guys are fun. Not only, one of the great scholary nations, with libraries unmatched elsewhere, not only are they a race that treats skullduggery and machavelian shenanigans as a national pass time, but they were also the first to develop the elemental binding processes that permit such thing as airships.

Plus it would set the devs up for a quest called 'A view to a Zil' and that has to be worth something.

Sorry typo error, on my part. I meant until.

DarkAlchemist
09-19-2011, 08:14 PM
Really (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_race_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons))not introduced (http://eberron.wikia.com/wiki/Gnomes).
I was so mad when DDO came out and there was no Gnomes. I never played DDO until it went F2P hoping Gnomes would be introduced by then as I would gladly buy one if given the chance but someone at Turbine must be a Gnome hater.

Devonian
09-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Sorry typo error, on my part. I meant until.

2nd edition AD&D Players handbook (copyright 1989, Isbn 0-88038-716-5) , page 22, first and second columns. "Gnome"...

AestorTheKnight
09-19-2011, 11:48 PM
....someone at Turbine must be a Gnome hater.

Hahaha :D