PDA

View Full Version : Reward Time!

PookaWitch
09-16-2011, 04:16 PM
http://my.ddo.com/luadrilae/files/2011/09/phaecookiereward1.jpg
(Just a quick doodle, ignore the sucky art. >.> )

So it's time for Phaeshalee to get her reward from the Agents of Argonnessen and heads to the Marketplace to find Genecia.
So what does the dragon polymorphed into a human offer? A portable hole, many types of dragon shards, dragon blood potions... and cookies! Seriously, you risk your life trying to stop the Stormreaver and a dragon offers you cookies, it just made me laugh. (It's even more entertaining for me because my character Phae'Shalee loves cookies and I've RPed her that way many times. Guess which character of mine has the cookie jar? lol )

Can you imagine that though? One of these dragons seriously has a hoard of COOKIES! :D That's just so awesome.

It took every ounce of willpower I had not to choose the cookies like Phaeshalee would have wanted. lol You think by now she would know to never accept cookies from strangers. ;)

Alabore
09-20-2011, 07:42 PM
:D

And the fun - or sad...? - thing is, I must spread more +1 Green Cookies around before I can give you more, again.

TheDearLeader
09-20-2011, 07:47 PM
Cookies deserve +1s.

Bodic
09-20-2011, 08:07 PM
a touch off topic. ok call me small town grown, but now you can't send homemade treats to school with you kids for class partys. Yeah, I am going to feed my son special brownies.

back on topic. Cookies are Nummy.

NaturalHazard
09-20-2011, 08:12 PM
off topic but do people really adventure in chainmail bikini's and or g-strings?

Yaskin_Forrit
09-21-2011, 01:28 AM
off topic but do people really adventure in chainmail bikini's and or g-strings?

seriously!

Whips, Chains, Leather -- what's your fantasy?

grgurius
09-21-2011, 01:36 AM
seriously!

Whips, Chains, Leather -- what's your fantasy?

I try to separate my fantasy gaming and my other fantasies. :D

Alabore
09-21-2011, 12:12 PM
I try to separate my fantasy gaming and my other fantasies. :D

Whichever, drows belong to it.

cwfergtx
09-21-2011, 12:26 PM

If the Devs put them in then we would see how many would. lol

thwart
09-21-2011, 12:30 PM
a touch off topic. ok call me small town grown, but now you can't send homemade treats to school with you kids for class partys. Yeah, I am going to feed my son special brownies.

back on topic. Cookies are Nummy.

At my kid's school you can't bring any treats for a class party. Anything you bring has to be healthy. So, in a couple of months when it is my son's birthday I am bringing birthday brocolli stalks for his entire class. Every 2d grader's dream!

Chai
09-21-2011, 12:34 PM
http://cleftlands.cwru.edu/gallery/weararmour.jpg

PookaWitch
09-28-2011, 02:17 PM
Weird, I was subscribed to this thread in my User CP but it never said there was a reply. O.o I thought nobody noticed this. lol
So, sorry for my late reply. ^^;

*cough* Funnily I censored the character for DDO. Phae'Shalee is my tabletop character who I remade on DDO. She's a holy liberator (chaotic paladin) of Eilistraee... a goddess known for only being clad in her long, silvery hair. In reverence the actual character is a hard core nudist, even adventuring in just boots, belt, weapons, etc.. but no clothing. >.>
So I give her a skimpy suit for DDO forums. lol (In my deviantart gallery the original pictures of the character always have her nude.)
It's always been a pretty funny character trait, and really makes your enemies pause for a moment in shock when you show up in a dungeon wearing nothing but boots, a belt, a backpack and a sword. lol

Sooo, not quite the silly topic of how the dragons offer you nifty items... and cookies, but a fun topic of chainmail bikinis anyhow. ;)

Varashad
03-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Love both posted pictures. +1 if I was allowed...