PDA

View Full Version : VIP offer

paxton
09-14-2011, 06:40 PM
I am trying to take advantage of the newest VIP offer but am already a VIP. So I followed this

"Already a VIP?

If you are already a DDO VIP, but want to be a part of this great deal, you can! Simply go to https://myaccount.turbine.com, log in, click the "Change Billing Option", and select the 12- month VIP plan for $99.99. Then, sit back, relax and continue to reap the rewards of being a DDO VIP! As long as you maintain an active subscription in good standing you don't need anything to do but keep enjoying DDO."

The only problem is that I have no option for the new 12 month plan in the "Change Billing Option" I can 1. change my method of payment or 2. View legal agreements. Those are my only options...

Please help me achieve this simple goal

thank
-p

daVoyd
09-15-2011, 04:05 PM
If you are not able to change your plan to the 12 month plan through the Account Management website, you can contact the Account Management team directly and they will be happy to help you out. Just remember you won't be charged right away, but at your next billing date for the new plan.

Arachno-san
09-18-2011, 10:21 AM
FYI...you need to complete the information on the first screen you see..ie credit card info and check the "accept terms and conditions" button and then hit the submit button. On the next screen you will have all of the account billing choices. The top of the list will be the new VIP discount option. Hope that helps if you're still trying to upgrade. Turbine might want to consider adding this information to the advertisement. Enjoy!

paxton
09-20-2011, 04:10 PM
FYI...you need to complete the information on the first screen you see..ie credit card info and check the "accept terms and conditions" button and then hit the submit button. On the next screen you will have all of the account billing choices. The top of the list will be the new VIP discount option. Hope that helps if you're still trying to upgrade. Turbine might want to consider adding this information to the advertisement. Enjoy!

Thanks Arachno-san, that did it. I feel like a goomba for not coming up with that one myself but such is life.

Good luck and happy hunting

-p