PDA

View Full Version : Backpack....

dodger72
09-14-2011, 02:31 PM
OK....ok....I get it.....DDO/Turbine really wants me to buy that backpack space.

OK....great. I am not.

I can't find a toggle to turn it off....either that or I'm missing something.

Do me a favor DDO/Turbine....get the "BUY NOW" slot outta my backpacks on my toons please. If I wanted it....I'd buy it.

Thanks

thwart
09-14-2011, 02:45 PM
OK....ok....I get it.....DDO/Turbine really wants me to buy that backpack space.

OK....great. I am not.

I can't find a toggle to turn it off....either that or I'm missing something.

Do me a favor DDO/Turbine....get the "BUY NOW" slot outta my backpacks on my toons please. If I wanted it....I'd buy it.

Thanks

Nah ... eventually they will wear you down and you will buy it. Its like subliminal advertising. One day you open your inventory and think ... I really could use that extra space. Wham-o you've bought it.

Believe me, they will get you.

TekkenDevil
09-14-2011, 03:49 PM
/signed

It looks freaking ugly, and if you accidentally click it, you gotta deal with the DDO Store slowly loading up.
But just in general, it is absolutely annoying, and I'm not going to buy it, ever, just out of spite.

You release a terrible freaking update, full of buggy content that should never even pass the test server, AND you have the indecency to push this annoying BUY ME button into one of the most used UI section?

That's just nice. Stupid little businessmen playing with their toys, I hope you are all happy when everyone like me won't buy that extra slot just to spite you.