PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Blown to Bits Optional…

Tobril
09-14-2011, 10:50 AM
It is extremely difficult to time a dancing belt to hit someone when they are
near one of the bombs, as they are paying attention to the “fire in the hole”
messages.

Also, when activating the dancing belt prematurely while leading the bomber
to your victim, the bomber tends to ignore the dancing person.
(like the bomber thinks “too easy” or something)

Please fix this obvious oversight in a quest where it is otherwise easy to
blow up fellow party members.

MsEricka
09-14-2011, 01:07 PM
You need to wait to plant a bomb when people are opening chests. You plant a bomb and it looks like you're opening the chest. People go ding, humor ensues.

Hendrik
09-14-2011, 01:08 PM
You need to wait to plant a bomb when people are opening chests. You plant a bomb and it looks like you're opening the chest. People go ding, humor ensues.

Hen make boom boom now....

:o

protokon
09-14-2011, 01:09 PM
Hehehe...did undermine with a few friends yesterday. I went afk then came back, went across the bridge and danced around with two gnoll archers. After dispatching them I turned around the corner - just to be face to face with the rolling boulder. Too late! *Ding*

Oh, that was epic timing by my buddies :D.

The_Rocking_Dead
09-15-2011, 12:52 PM
I'm a little disappointed in you people for using those demolition charges to blow up your fellow party members... but only a little. :D

Remember kids: playing with explosives, while highly entertaining, is also dangerous! If you don't trust your friend to not blow you up, stay clear of your friend when they are carrying explosives!

stainer
09-15-2011, 01:25 PM
I'm a little disappointed in you people for using those demolition charges to blow up your fellow party members... but only a little. :D

Remember kids: playing with explosives, while highly entertaining, is also dangerous! If you don't trust your friend to not blow you up, stay clear of your friend when they are carrying explosives!

It was nice of you to put 50 million res shrines in this quest.

scottmike0
09-15-2011, 01:26 PM
It was nice of you to put 50 million res shrines in this quest.

lol, yeah i love using them demolisions. MAn isnt friendly fire so great :D

Tobril
09-15-2011, 01:27 PM

Wasn't me officer. These massive craters in the ground were here already, honest.

Diyon
09-15-2011, 01:29 PM

Wait, that's not what they're for? :D

I was running blown to bits with a couple people last night, the titan had been chasing me around and I had kept trying to hit it with the explosives (was not working very well), and eventually they came over and helped dispatch, and I was setting another bomb around the corner, but they killed the titan before it could run over after me. I ran around the other way. They ran right to the corner stood there (I have no clue why).

And suddenly they noticed.

"Oh ****! There's a-" BOOM!

:D

They got me back later when we were finishing off the crates and I was on the opposite side of the ones they were blowing up lol.

WruntJunior
09-15-2011, 03:21 PM
A really strange experience from this quest...if you plant a charge on the group while bard songs are being sung, you get some people saying VERY mean things to you. :( Hurt my feelings a little (not really, I did almost hurt something laughing so hard, though).

In other news, if you care about 10% no death bonus...there are now two quests to never run with me. >_>

Also, Kormor's Belt + charges = good times.

elraido
09-15-2011, 03:25 PM
Hen make boom boom now....

:o

I think yuda got us the other day....

Tocawe
09-15-2011, 04:52 PM
I believe Blown to Bits is the first viable PVP arena in the game :D.

Harncw
09-15-2011, 05:23 PM
I walked out of that quest last night naked... and with a 10kpp repair bill... good thing all my loot is bound so no permadamage.

jojoalva69
09-15-2011, 06:53 PM
A really strange experience from this quest...if you plant a charge on the group while bard songs are being sung, you get some people saying VERY mean things to you. :( Hurt my feelings a little (not really, I did almost hurt something laughing so hard, though).

In other news, if you care about 10% no death bonus...there are now two quests to never run with me. >_>

Also, Kormor's Belt + charges = good times.

I guess that means we'll have to go back in there then? You haven't gotten anyone with Kormor's + Charge from what I know :P