PDA

View Full Version : Can I change my STATS ?

Gh0sTnoVa
09-13-2011, 06:47 AM
Hey I made a Cleric now im LVL 2 , i followed the Path of Warpriest , but then i have 2nd thoughts on my STATS / ATTRIBUTE , is there anyone where i customize / change it ? ?

Aurora1979
09-13-2011, 06:55 AM
technically, yes, you could use a heart of wood and lesser reincarnate....

I wouldnt advise it though.

1) its a cost and not worth it if your level 2.

2) tell us whats wrong, what your thinking of changing and we can try to see if there options for you.

3) Im guessing as you are level 2 that you are quite new and do not have vet status. If thats the case dont sweat too much. Use your first char as a learning base for a few levels.

Satinavian
09-13-2011, 06:57 AM
Only with a heart of wood.

But that is so expensive (it costs a lot TP or millions of in game-plat), that most people will suggest to start over new instead of using one. You will only use one level.

But as stats are very important because they are so hard to change later, you might want to read about cleric builds here in the forum or ask for details.

And never use a path- always select customice as all paths are that old and out of date that they do not work well any more with all those changes to the gamerules over the last couple of years.

PS : Welcome to the game and i wish you a pleasant experiance here :) Hope to see you later.

LordKhaan
09-13-2011, 06:58 AM
Right now, I would say just re-roll your toon. lvl 2 is only about 1-2 hours of questing.
For you to change, you'll need to spend real money on a heart of wood Im afraid, which isnt really worth it considering the price.
You'd probably have spend more time working for that money than the time spent lvling to 2 :D

Sorry to disappoint :(

Rusty_Can
09-13-2011, 06:58 AM
You can change your starting abilities (i.e. your STR, DEX etc.) through Reincarnation, but it's not worth it at lvl 2.

Pre-made paths are horrible; I suggest you browse forums for some decent newbie-friendly builds.

Lvl 2 character? Just reroll .... easier, quicker and cheaper.

Gh0sTnoVa
09-15-2011, 03:18 AM
After seeing everyone replies and a stranger i meet.....who is a Veteran DDO player, i have made my mind , i will replay a new character like u guys said used the Cleric as my stepping stones , but i had 100+ Platinum inside my acc all wasted =(

Actually wat i did wrong previously is because i choose " The path of Warpriest " i mean i like the title Warpriest but i didnt noe the STATS they add isnt good , i have only 8 CHARISMA

So now i thought i give up Cleric and now started off playing a WARRIOR = p

Arianrhod
09-15-2011, 02:54 PM
After seeing everyone replies and a stranger i meet.....who is a Veteran DDO player, i have made my mind , i will replay a new character like u guys said used the Cleric as my stepping stones , but i had 100+ Platinum inside my acc all wasted =(

Actually wat i did wrong previously is because i choose " The path of Warpriest " i mean i like the title Warpriest but i didnt noe the STATS they add isnt good , i have only 8 CHARISMA

If what you want is charisma, might I recommend a sorceror or bard?

It's also worth considering, in the beginning while you're still learning what the game is all about, to try a few different character types and see what suits you. If losing your hard-earned gear and cash is a problem, you could consider asking a friend to hold your stuff till you get the new character on (only do this if you really trust them - there's nothing stopping them from just taking off with it) or investing in a shared bank (fairly significant cost in TPs, but very convenient if you're going to be playing multiple characters).

SisAmethyst
09-15-2011, 02:56 PM

If you have a second slot you can transfer the money via mail to the other character.

ArkoHighStar
09-15-2011, 03:01 PM

8 char on a cleric is not that bad, your main casting stat is wisdom, charisma simply affects your number of turn undead.Always try to have a decent wisdom for save dc's on offensive spells, also do not forget Con you will live longer and be a happier player.