PDA

View Full Version : U11 new bugs?

adam1oftheround
09-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Since the update, lets make a list of changes that need to be addressed all in one spot:

the map is not showing names when I hover over blue dots...

Simplesimon1979
09-12-2011, 10:26 AM
Shard of xorita works in public areas. Not that I want it fixed. I like having a beholder following me around the market place.

smeggy1384
09-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Rangers with bows placed in item sets from the built in inventory thing cannot equip them, have to manually equip it each time or just put the bow straight on hotbar.

FastTaco
09-12-2011, 10:39 AM
Un-armed attack animation goes super fast sometimes when running... not sure if its just client side but it happens quite often.

Mistycball
09-12-2011, 10:50 AM
Human versatility doesnt appear at inventori dmg screen.

The text said +5 dmg boost at level IV

AnYtHiNg23
09-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Cannot show Goggles and Helmets at the same time (although possibly WAI)

Some helmets are not showing at all - I have tried using the Doll in Inventory and the /showhelmet on command.

Grimgore
09-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Cannot show Goggles and Helmets at the same time (although possibly WAI) WAI

Some helmets are not showing at all - I have tried using the Doll in Inventory and the /showhelmet on command.

Updated

WyntherKnight
09-12-2011, 10:58 AM
When you use the teleporter to go to House C, you'll appear near the main gate instead of near the house teleporter (porting out of house C to other houses seems okay).

BOgre
09-12-2011, 10:59 AM
Rangers with bows placed in item sets from the built in inventory thing cannot equip them, have to manually equip it each time or just put the bow straight on hotbar.

incorrect. some old weapon sets ARE broken though. Drag the old bow weapon set off, equip the bow, drag it to the now-empty old weapon set location. Fixed. you should now be able to equip the bow from the hotbar by weapons set as before.

PinkDragonJr
09-12-2011, 12:09 PM
Crossbows still have to be clicked to reload. I have heard that this is WAI and it drives me nuts.

Repeating crossbows fire their entire clip with a single click. Not sure if WAI but it drives me nuts, and is not healthy for my ammo reserve.

Qindark
09-12-2011, 12:12 PM
Repeating crossbows fire their entire clip with a single click. Not sure if WAI but it drives me nuts, and is not healthy for my ammo reserve.

This is WAI

dkyle
09-12-2011, 12:12 PM

Completely WAI, and the whole point of them. Why are you so worried about ammo?

FastTaco
09-12-2011, 12:17 PM
Quicken Animation does not work properly with the new Meta-per-spell selections.

If you have quicken turned off for a spell, it will sometimes have the Quickened animation. (No Additional SP cost though)
If you have quicken turned on for a spell, it will sometimes not have the Quickened animation. (Spell actually casts before the animation is done)

articwarrior
09-12-2011, 06:50 PM
pumpkin heads are CR: Rogue

Snapdragoon
09-12-2011, 07:13 PM
i would like to second some helmets not showing, this is just them, no circlet, no skull mask, no goggles, the helmet cannot be turned on, at least Minos cant.

trog_star
09-12-2011, 09:43 PM
ignore me

Yetzederixx
09-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Tried to recall from Power Play with a dead hireling and got the message that I couldn't go into a raid area with a hireling. I had a hireling in the wilderness on the way to the quest. So either the quest is bugged for not letting me recall or the wilderness is flagged raid and allows the use of hirelings.

Thumb buttons on my mouse are no longer usable in that I cannot bind anything to them. I may need to just destroy my keybinding file and redo it from scratch however, will update tomorrow.

Headset microphone not showing up on list. Headset worked yesterday in DDO and works now in other applications.

JollySwagMan
09-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Melee hit detection borked.

PNellesen
09-12-2011, 11:22 PM
Quicken Animation does not work properly with the new Meta-per-spell selections.

If you have quicken turned off for a spell, it will sometimes have the Quickened animation. (No Additional SP cost though)
If you have quicken turned on for a spell, it will sometimes not have the Quickened animation. (Spell actually casts before the animation is done)

Just confirming this one. Of course, I didn't notice it until Part 4 of the Shroud :p

Not sure ANY of the selectable metas are working properly, but Quicken is the most obvious.

ssgcmwatson
09-13-2011, 08:21 PM
pumpkin heads are CR: Rogue

ditto vials of sea fog

Mister_Peace
09-13-2011, 10:16 PM
The crafting hall is playing Gianthold music.
Also, a mysterious creature named "hobgoblin base" has infiltrated Searing Heights.
http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/7031/ss154.jpg

Kaldaka
09-15-2011, 07:27 PM
Since the update, lets make a list of changes that need to be addressed all in one spot:

the map is not showing names when I hover over blue dots...

Yeah this one's annoying esp in a new explorer raid area