PDA

View Full Version : Guild renown points verus xp

Ilran
09-10-2011, 06:44 PM
After I reach 20 (max xp), I was wondering if insteed of xp for quest if I could get (something). The (something) would be equal to the xp for the quest. Then I could go to a person and turn it into so many (somethings) for so much guild renown. Example: 100 (somethings) equals 1 guild renown. This could be for those that do not want to TR a lvl 20 or decide to wait to TR for sometime. In addition for those that want working on TRing, it would not be wasted xp.

R0cksteady
09-10-2011, 06:57 PM
That's not a bad idea.

Shade posted a really nice idea about small increase to character attributes bought with excess XP after capping, which I REALLY liked. But this would be simpler to put forward, so not a shabby idea at all.

Holymunchkin
09-10-2011, 09:18 PM
I agree with il's idea because ever since i capped my pally i completely lost the urge to do anything besides epics and perhaps introducing a similar system like the one ilran suggested can somehow rekindle that urge...

licho
09-10-2011, 09:39 PM
I almost sure that i see it somewhere before, and its still good idea.
With 1Renown : 100 xp this will close in 100renown per standard quest which is in no way system breaking, but at least will little gift for capped toons.