PDA

View Full Version : favour reward: armour kits, and crafting blanks.

bigolbear
09-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Id like to see favour rewards with the various organisations so we can purchase both crafting blanks (armours, sheilds and helms(btc) and maybe weapons(bta)) and cosmetic armour kits, sheild and helms(btc).

ie, if some one has enough favour with an organisation then they should be allowed to wear that organisations uniform.

redspecter23
09-09-2011, 06:47 PM
An excellent idea. Typically cosmetic gear is TP only. Now if there were an in game plat vendor that unlocked at favor tiers for each faction, that would be very cool. Since the kits would be sold for plat and not TP you'd see characters of many levels wearing different tiers of gear. As it is right now, I only buy an armor kit for my top of the line end game gear. It's a complete waste of real money to apply it to any gear you won't be using at end game as you'll outgrow it.

On a somewhat related note, I wouldn't mind seeing an option to to have guild leaders set your guild "colors" and with a click of a button allow a player to palette swap their current armor to match the guild colors. It would be great to have a guild "uniform" of sorts that you could wear if you chose to.