PDA

View Full Version : Guild Airship Amenities Fund suggestion

ssarasin
09-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Just a random thought about the airship fund at the airship broker. We have been putting in plat as we have been climbing towards guild level 20 and the ability to purchase our first ship. We have had some very diligent people depositing a fair amount of plat and have exceeded the amount needed to purchase a ship.

However, as the system stands now, once we purchase the ship, the left over plat in the account just sits there waiting (for purchasing a larger ship later down the line I'm sure...)

What I'm thinking is that the plat in the account could be better served if it were able to be used to purchase ship amenities. Instead of having to come out of personal funding, why not have a way that other guild members can help out by depositing plat into a guild bank account to help offset the cost of refreshing or purchasing amenities.

Any thoughts?

Seikojin
09-09-2011, 03:19 PM
That would be nice.

I also think any bank options for coin would be nice. Like a guild bank that has slots based on guildship size.

Coin holding for the guild.

Coin sharing for shared banks for accounts.

It would just make the game a bit more smoother in playing.

toaf
09-09-2011, 06:51 PM
even the idea of a box to put plat in on all airshipswould be nice when ever someone invites me on there airship i allways feel like i should tip them