PDA

View Full Version : Selected party member more visible on Map

dungeonD123
09-08-2011, 09:35 PM
I was thinking that it would be quite advantageous to have a selected character appear as a different coloured dot on the map (rather than everyone being blue).

It would help healers or others to quickly located a specific party member. The advantage being that someone outside of healing range can be easily found and ran to, should it be necessary.

I can't imagine that it would be an extremely complicated coding to change the dot colour on the map for a selected party member.

Thoughts?

oradafu
09-08-2011, 09:44 PM
I too thought it would be nice if the highlighted person would appear maybe Green or some other color on the map.

parowan
09-08-2011, 10:02 PM
/signed

arjiwan
09-08-2011, 10:02 PM
Sadly, this has been suggested a lot of times.

/Signed again

oh well. :)

Phidius
09-08-2011, 10:14 PM
No need to add additional features - just have the currently selected party member show up on the map as if you had clicked their dot... with an outline around the dot, and an arrow if they're not close by.

It can be hard to find someone's dot to manually select on the map when everyone's gathered close.

Meetch1972
09-08-2011, 10:47 PM
It sucks when you've split up in say VoN and one of the other 11 dots is that incapacitated person you're trying to rescue. I'd still like to be able to click on the leader's dot on the map and keep that highlighted as it is, but have party member selection show a new/different type of dot. Still, selecting the party member and having them be the dot highlighted on the map would be better than not.

However it's done...

/signed

Ungood
09-08-2011, 11:17 PM
I would LOVE for the selected party member to show up on the map as "selected" in some way!

/Signed!

Vyrn
09-08-2011, 11:20 PM
/Signed

Would make a divines life so much easier.