PDA

View Full Version : Let us name bags

binnsr
09-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Since all of the bags large enough to hold everything are bound to character and you can't see what's inside them at a glance, let us either rename or add name tags to storage bags so that we can better keep track of our gear.

For instance, I keep a large ingredients bag in the shared bank with shroud ingredients, another with epic components (soon going to need a second thanks to the desert!) and a third for crafting materials.

In order to drop a scroll that I just looted into the epic bag, I have to pull all three from the bank and open them, then replace the two that I don't need.

darkminstrel
09-07-2011, 08:19 PM
/signed

If this is able to be implemented then we can also name quivers and cookie jars(and scroll cases and component bags and potion cases when they come out Turbineareyoulisteningtomemakethemalready!)!!

The_Brave2
09-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Been brought up not too long ago, and yea... /Signed

Also: Exclusive collect bags would be nice. Scrolls/shards/seals/ingreds exc.

Feylina
09-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Hugely /signed

Hobgoblin
09-07-2011, 08:32 PM
please? pretty please with sugar on top?

PNellesen
09-08-2011, 05:35 AM
/signed

Yvonnel-1
09-08-2011, 05:38 AM
long overdue, yep

id call mine billy, john, franky ...

TheLallian
09-08-2011, 05:51 AM
I feel that we as a community of players need a more structured environment to provide feedback and guidance to Turbine. Members often put good ideas on this forum and ... ?

I posted this a while ago at http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=239924

DDO need to have a system that lists changes requested by players based on general player support. Players can vote on what is most important to them to prioritize what DDO should focus their efforts on for updates.

DDO then need to monitor this and respond officially to the top 50 (or whatever) items on the list stating when it will be included in an update or why DDO have decided not to include the request.

The players and DDO need to have a closer relationship in the way that this game grows.

but this post got mostly negative reactions??

caution
09-08-2011, 06:22 AM
/signed

If not names, then how about just ability to set a colour or an icon! Maybe even a mouse over summary couldn't hurt!

Yvonnel-1
09-08-2011, 06:25 AM
If not names, then how about just ability to set a colour or an icon! Maybe even a mouse over summary couldn't hurt!

nay - names!

Templarion
09-08-2011, 07:42 AM
More options, the better.

Inventory management can be fun! :)

/signed

binnsr
09-08-2011, 08:44 AM
/signed

We want names so we can tell folks 'well let me open up sally here and see what i got'

arch0njw
09-08-2011, 08:51 AM
/signed

Nephilia
09-08-2011, 09:01 AM
/signed

Wolf_Thunderspirit
09-08-2011, 03:48 PM
/signed

I do the same.

1 for crafting ingredients
1 for shroud ingredients
1 smaller one for those scarabs in necro
1 for major collectibles (fragrant drowshoods)
1 for others collectibles (sweet whitecaps)

all in the shared bank, grabbed for the toon i'm on questing so it autodrops in correct bag then gets put away at log off.

arch0njw
09-08-2011, 04:04 PM
/signed

I do the same.

1 for crafting ingredients
1 for shroud ingredients
1 smaller one for those scarabs in necro
1 for major collectibles (fragrant drowshoods)
1 for others collectibles (sweet whitecaps)

all in the shared bank, grabbed for the toon i'm on questing so it autodrops in correct bag then gets put away at log off.

Hey now... I'd never thought of doing it that way. Great idea!