PDA

View Full Version : rogue specials/PL: sneak of shadows

somerecluse
09-06-2011, 11:22 AM
I think I've seen other people suggest adding all feats available for the rogue specials and that may or may not be unbalanced but at least allow the rogue past life to be taken with a rogue special feat. Not imbalanced at all IMO and even has flavor. Discuss! or just agree ;)

Musouka
09-06-2011, 11:34 AM
I think I've seen other people suggest adding all feats available for the rogue specials and that may or may not be unbalanced but at least allow the rogue past life to be taken with a rogue special feat. Not imbalanced at all IMO and even has flavor. Discuss! or just agree ;)

The only way I'd agree to this is if they made it so monks can train their PL as a martial art feat, and fighters can train theirs as a Bonus Combat feat and wizards can train theirs as a bonus caster feat.

dkyle
09-06-2011, 11:34 AM
The only way I'd agree to this is if they made it so monks can train their PL as a martial art feat, and fighters can train theirs as a Bonus Combat feat and wizards can train theirs as a bonus caster feat.

Those all sound reasonable.

somerecluse
09-06-2011, 11:40 AM

agreed as well! lol

Bodic
09-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Its reasonable yet over powering.

I mean 7 feats of standard rogue would benefit HUGH.
1.Toughness
2.twf
3.itwf
4.gtwf
5.otwf
6.PA
7.IC

Human: 8. khopesh

I mean seriously the only ones worth taking are Skill Mastery(NtHnR), Crippling Strike(debatable end game), Improved Evasion, Opportunist