PDA

View Full Version : LFM addition

AmatsukaIncarnate
09-05-2011, 09:15 PM
So we already have an option for removing LFMs for content we don't own but I was wondering if we could have an option for hiding LFMs for raids we are on timer for.

Yes yes, I can always /quest but sometimes I just get so excited and then realize I still have 30 min left on timer or something like that.

Plus, this way for newer players, instead of learning the different /commands like /quest they automatically are able to see if they are still on timer for something.

Not a necessity by any means but I know it'd help me...and a few others... :D

R0cksteady
09-05-2011, 09:21 PM
I think newer players SHOULD learn the commands, that's a bad reason to add this.

But adding it IS a good idea. I wouldn't use it, but it's just another option that would be useful for players. And shouldn't be tough to implement.

AmatsukaIncarnate
09-06-2011, 01:32 AM
I think newer players SHOULD learn the commands, that's a bad reason to add this.

But adding it IS a good idea. I wouldn't use it, but it's just another option that would be useful for players. And shouldn't be tough to implement.

Er I guess I didn't mean that newer players shouldn't learn the commands, I think I'd just prefer actual in-game options to display these things. (quests run, timers, ect...)

MRH
09-06-2011, 02:14 AM
They could just easily add on the Adventure tab when you hit P ..... an new column called ..... hmmmm... i guess "Timers"

ya that would be easy.... add a column called timers so we can see timers on appropriate raids.

Done call the devs !

TheDearLeader
09-06-2011, 02:26 AM
They could just easily add on the Adventure tab when you hit P ..... an new column called ..... hmmmm... i guess "Timers"

ya that would be easy.... add a column called timers so we can see timers on appropriate raids.

Done call the devs !

My personal preference on this would be that the Adventure Tab have one tab for Raid Timers, one tab for Epic Timers. But I'm sold on the premise.

MRH
09-06-2011, 02:30 AM
a spot for # of times run would be cool too

but then we need how many times N/H/E/E lol

Ok add a whole new Tab with all this info :>P

Silverwren
09-06-2011, 07:28 AM
So we already have an option for removing LFMs for content we don't own........

When did this get fixed? It's been broken since the last update.

I'm all for an increase in information. /signed

rjbutchko
09-06-2011, 07:35 AM
they Could Just Easily Add On The Adventure Tab When You Hit P ..... An New Column Called ..... Hmmmm... I Guess "timers"

Ya That Would Be Easy.... Add A Column Called Timers So We Can See Timers On Appropriate Raids.

Done Call The Devs !

^this^

SirValentine
09-06-2011, 07:41 AM
So we already have an option for removing LFMs for content we don't own but I was wondering if we could have an option for hiding LFMs for raids we are on timer for.

If not a way to hide them, at least a warning displayed, "You are on timer for this content!", similar to the "Buy Now at the DDO Store" warning you get if you don't own the pack.

You'd also need an option for "Epic" in the difficulty selection so it would know to look at Epic timers. Which would be a useful addition on it's own anyway.

Razcar
09-06-2011, 08:07 AM
Good idea. Not necessarily to hide the raids in the lfm, but to someway indicate that you are on timer directly, or show the timers directly in the UI. And for Epic quests as well.

Noopleh
09-06-2011, 08:18 AM

Done call the devs !

Neat!