PDA

View Full Version : idea for the epic desert grind

QWCKRSNRL
09-04-2011, 05:34 PM
So i had idea that I think could help the epic desert grind. We all know there are just a ton of items in the desert and i think most of us see more of the same drops over and over rather than things we dont have. For instance seal of the golden greaves, i have three of these seals and that doesnt count the ones i have left in chests. This seems to happen with a number of the desert items.
So the idea i had was to open the walkup quests to epic difficulty. With this done a few things could be done.
1. Scrolls and Seals for the adventure zone could then be set to drop in the walkup quests, with the Shards for these items dropping in say Maraud the Mines.
2. Scrolls and Seals for the items that come out of the flagging quests can drop in their respective quests. Also we can have Scrolls and Seals for the DQ raid drop in the flagging quests.
3. For ADQ1 we can have Scrolls and Seals for the raid items drop and shards for the items from the flagging quests.
4. Then we just have shards for the raid items drop in DQ.
I think that this would help make the desert not feel so grindy to be able to make some of those items epic and maybe make some of those items a little less rare.