PDA

View Full Version : Repair amplification

Yan_PL
09-03-2011, 08:15 AM
Mutually exclusive with healers friend:
Warforged repair amplification I: The benefit you receive from repair spells is increased by 10%.
AP Cost: 2 Level: 2 Progression: 2 Requires: Warforged
Warforged repair amplification II: The benefit you receive from repair spells is increased by 20%.
AP Cost: 4 Level: 2 Progression: 16 Requires: Warforged, Warforged repair amplification I
Warforged repair amplification III: The benefit you receive from repair spells is increased by 30%.
AP Cost: 6 Level: 2 Progression: 30 Requires: Warforged, Warforged repair amplification II

Humunuculus repair efficiency: ap cost: 2, 1, 1, 1, benefit progression 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%

New Item enhancement, available on docents, necklaces, trinkets, and named pet modules:
Distribution grid - this item houses powerful energy transforming rune grid, infused by artificiers of house Cannith, helping to mend broken parts of construct by redirecting energy to most vital points. Benefit from repair spells increases by 15% (stacking multiplicative with Warforged repair amp line, or with Construct essence feat)

Reinforced construction - this item, crafted by long forgotten exile of House Cannith, replaces some of the living parts of construct with mechanical ones, resulting in 20% increased efficiency of repair spells, for the cost of 10% reduction of healing spells efficiency. (available only on named docents, along with Fortified Defenses 50% or moderate/heavy fortification)

effects:
WF with repair amp enhancements, wearing Distribution grid item:
130%*115%=149,5% benefit from reconstruct spells

non-WF arty with construct essence, wearing Distribution grid item:
50%*115%=57.5%

Arty pet with full amplification wearing Reinforced construction docent and Distribution grid module:
150%*115%*120%=207%
let's say full repair line + eardweller + major repair lore crit reconstructing top repair amp doggie:
250% * 275% * 207% * 150 = 2135 repair
non crit, just wearing sup reconstruct 6 item
200% * 207% * 150 = 621 repair

Based on how my doggie easily gets 730 hp (and I'm not done with his gear yet), plus that fancy +10% arti hp BUFF + rage + other stuff, I'd say not likely someone would go for min/max repair amp, yet, making repair amp an option to consider would be neat. based on hp capacity of WF tanks, repair amp would help them as well in raids such as VoD or ToD. Or anywhere else, where you get access to artificier or arcane reconstructs.

R0cksteady
09-03-2011, 08:19 AM
At the cost of divine healing? No thanks.

I would be disappointed if that was added to any named docents because it would ruin them for me. I spend too much time working on increasing heal amp on my WF toons.

Although for a caster docent I wouldn't mind.

Yan_PL
09-03-2011, 08:39 AM
At the cost of divine healing? No thanks.

I would be disappointed if that was added to any named docents because it would ruin them for me. I spend too much time working on increasing heal amp on my WF toons.

Although for a caster docent I wouldn't mind.
what I had in mind, was adding Distribution grid to Cannith crafting, and put Reinforced Construction on some newly added docent I'd call "artificier/pet" oriented. Also, I believe you wouldn't mind having one for situations when you won't be getting much divine heals due to turtling with curse, and arcane reconstructs will be plentiful.

Btw, anyone else thinking that Epic Utility Vest is perfect for fleshie Artificiers? :D 0% asf with combat engineer, all +skill artificier would need, +2 exceptional int... blue slot... woo!