PDA

View Full Version : How do I check my max favor/server?

Antheal
09-02-2011, 07:06 AM
How do I find out the total amount of favor I've ever gotten on a particular server?

Aside from seeing if Drow have "Buy Now" next to it, I mean.

jjflanigan
09-02-2011, 07:09 AM
How do I find out the total amount of favor I've ever gotten on a particular server?

Aside from seeing if Drow have "Buy Now" next to it, I mean.

When you log in to the game, hit 'P' on your keyboard to bring up the compendium and go to the Patrons tab, at the bottom it will list your total favor.

BOgre
09-02-2011, 07:25 AM
Unless you mean the total across all toons. don't think there is a way to see that, besides logging in to all toons and adding it up. Of course, if you've deleted toons, that won't help you...

pasqualy
09-02-2011, 07:31 AM
if you want to find out how much favor you need to unlock the next tier (i.e. 400 favor unlocks drow, 1000 unlocks veteran status, etc.) then log on and hit 'p' like someone already mentioned and go to the 'patrons' tab. the bar at the bottom shows your total favor on that toon. as far as i know total favor for all toons on a server doesn't unlock/give you anything; it's all based off of total favor on one toon.

hope i helped :)

djl
09-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Individual favor doesn't transfer across characters, I don't think.

Antheal
09-03-2011, 12:59 AM
Unless you mean the total across all toons. don't think there is a way to see that, besides logging in to all toons and adding it up. Of course, if you've deleted toons, that won't help you...

I often delete old characters I don't play anymore and roll up new ones.

My current toons on a server may not be the ones in which I'd gotten the most favor with, so checking that individual character's Adventure Compendium wont help me.

I had one character on Thelanis who got however much favor was needed for a +2 Tome before I TR'd them, and on Orien and Ghallanda I'd gotten characters up to around levels 13-14 before deleting them, however I have no idea how much favour they'd gotten before I did that. I still have "Buy Now" for Drow on Khyber, so I've not gotten above 400 favor from that server, and I have no idea how high I'd gotten on Sarlona before deleting my old character on there. I can't tell if I'd gotten the 50 bonus TP for reaching 500 favor for the first time on that server, which is what I really want to know.

Arnhelm
09-03-2011, 01:04 AM
If you've deleted the character you cannot see what amount of Favor they earned.

Zirun
09-03-2011, 01:06 AM
Aside from the server-wide favor rewards (Drow @ 400, Veteran Status @ 1000, 32-point builds @ 1750, and Favored Soul @ 2500), there is no way to know how much favor you've gotten to on each server. And those don't even work if you bought any of those options. :/