PDA

View Full Version : Ingredient bags

Sarcos
09-01-2011, 05:20 PM
How about an option to rename them so we can determine what we have in them, without rummaging through them? Change their color? Mark them with 1 or 2 letters? Anything? Anything to differentiate between what i have in my bags would be great!

rjbutchko
09-01-2011, 05:21 PM
How about an option to rename them so we can determine what we have in them, without rummaging through them? Change their color? Mark them with 1 or 2 letters? Anything? Anything to differentiate between what i have in my bags would be great!

/signed

The_Brave2
09-01-2011, 05:27 PM
I don't see a reason too... You place them in different spaces in your inventory so it is easy to tell which bag is which, However.. I would sign it on the condition you can change the auto gather settings for shards/seals/scrolls/shroud ingredients.

Sarcos
09-01-2011, 05:40 PM
I don't see a reason too... You place them in different spaces in your inventory so it is easy to tell which bag is which, However.. I would sign it on the condition you can change the auto gather settings for shards/seals/scrolls/shroud ingredients.

except when you have 8 ingredients bags full of stuff.

The_Brave2
09-01-2011, 05:44 PM
except when you have 8 ingredients bags full of stuff.

Buy larger ones, if you have 8 bags of the largest ingred bag in the DDO store... you might be a hoarder.

Medusia
I don't see a reason too... You place them in different spaces in your inventory so it is easy to tell which bag is which, However.. I would sign it on the condition you can change the auto gather settings for shards/seals/scrolls/shroud ingredients.If only inventory spaces were static ... or when they were in shared bank it would be in a static location. Your reason to not have the feature is flawed.

R0cksteady

Naw, I have 4 bags on each toon. I would love a way of identifying them, besides remembering which is where.

But the second idea is awesome, I would love for epic ingredients to go to one bad, crafting to another, shroud to another and one for miscellaneous.

Sarcos
09-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Buy larger ones, if you have 8 bags of the largest ingred bag in the DDO store... you might be a hoarder.

You mean spend turbine points that i don't have?

Rumbaar
09-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Buy larger ones, if you have 8 bags of the largest ingred bag in the DDO store... you might be a hoarder. You going to buy them all for me? A label feature should be easy to implement.

The_Brave2
09-01-2011, 05:48 PM
You mean spend turbine points that i don't have?

That would be why there's a TP store... Turbine wants your moneh. if implementing the number system or color system or w.e stops you from buying the larger bags, then its a bad move on their part.

However, if it really such a large problem to the masses it might be beneficial to implement something along those lines, but only change color dependent on my previous idea of having separate auto collect options on them.

Zaviticus
09-01-2011, 06:36 PM
To get back on the topic...

/signed

I'd love to rename a bag "Shards" or "Essences" or something. I would love to be able to organize my loot more efficiently.

Heck, I'd buy more than one of the various bags from the Turbine Store if they would become BTA, but that's another suggestion :p

DragonMageT
09-01-2011, 11:16 PM

Inventory spaces ???

I place all my Large bags in my shared bank space so if would be great to mark them.

/signed

strackichan
09-01-2011, 11:16 PM

/signed

Rawel_San
09-01-2011, 11:24 PM
/signed

Syllph
09-01-2011, 11:35 PM
Absolutely. I have one bag for shroud mats, 1 for all seals another for scrolls another for shards and a last one for misc garbage/events.

I'm always trying to find where something is.

Arwitch
09-01-2011, 11:42 PM
/signed

I was thinking this myself just the other day ;)

Synnestar35791
09-01-2011, 11:42 PM

AGREED....... A interior position changer would be an added bonus on gargantuans......... (Hint...Hint... See Quivers for reference...)

~UltimateSuperman
09-02-2011, 01:30 AM
/signed

Synnestar35791
09-02-2011, 07:44 AM
Obviously NOT a crafter, or a collector...

Sarcos
09-02-2011, 11:00 AM
If it's rough to implement a labeling system, how bout a vendor that sells prenamed bags as a favor reward. Ingredients, scrolls, shards, seals, other?

DragonMageT
09-02-2011, 12:59 PM
If it's rough to implement a labeling system, how bout a vendor that sells prenamed bags as a favor reward. Ingredients, scrolls, shards, seals, other?

Now you have stepped over the line. Screw that. :)

Just let us label them, color them, something to mark them.

Sarcos
09-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Now you have stepped over the line. Screw that. :)

Just let us label them, color them, something to mark them.

Mah bad! :)

Sarcos
09-14-2011, 03:50 PM
So how bout those bags?

Rubiconn
09-14-2011, 04:05 PM
I am totally signed to labeling them.
I dont see how it would be that hard to implement the system, even if they were premade labels that you could choose from i.e Greensteel materials BTA, greensteel BTC, Crafting ingredients, Epic ingredients thats only 4 choices but I bet it would cover 99% of the accounts.