PDA

View Full Version : Guild Ship changes plz

MRH
08-31-2011, 09:52 PM
Ok so I have a small 3 account guild and it has taken FOREVER to get to lvl 30 , and yes I take all renown for end rewards , I hardly make any money selling items , except from shroud runs.

What I would like to see a change in is the hookpoints ..... ie :

My ship has 2 large points , x medium , x smalls ....

The ridiculous guild reward levels and what you get per lvl is so wacky. Small guilds are hurt by the reward tiers.

Can we get it changed to where we can summon a small hookpoint on the med/large and med / large on large hookpoint slots.

This will at least let me utilize all the hookpoints till I grind for another year to get to lvl 60 LOL.

Seriously it would not hurt one thing to let us put smalls on small - large , med on med - large hookpoints.

thanks if you dev's take the time to actually read this.

Kmnh
08-31-2011, 09:53 PM
The highest level guilds in the game are small

Bodic
08-31-2011, 10:00 PM
you have a mega boost on 3 account guild.

earn the grind it took a long time to get 70.
how so should your guild be any different.

I will say fitting smaller objects into larger is not a bad idea, but not really needed.

MRH
08-31-2011, 10:01 PM
this is to let us utilize the unused hookpoints as the reward tiers are so messed up that a 2 person guild running mostly on weekends can benefit from all their hard work grinding nothing but renown.

I would beg to differ that the lvl 70-100 guilds are only 2 ppl

and if they are , they must be on 24 hrs a day all week long huh...

MRH
08-31-2011, 10:06 PM
I have grinded so much that even with the small guild bonus , it takes forever to get into higher lvl's....

all im saying is , let us utilize the unusable slots that won't be used for another year the way the small guild grind is right now and how spread the rewards are from lvl to lvl.

EustaceTrevelyan
09-01-2011, 01:11 AM
I think the small guild bonus maxes at 6 accounts, so get a few more people in. Hardcore, it'll still take you a looong time, but if you're doing small, do it all the way;) Best of luck.

Buggss
09-01-2011, 04:26 AM
What "confuzzles" (I like that word) me is why there's such a huge gap in anything added to the hookpoint list from lvls 35-40 when not using the DDO store. Also why is the Stone of Change so high? Once you have an airship it's a very short hop to drop into the MP, run over to the bank and there's a Stone of Change. Why make it lvl 40?

I suppose the biggest resistance to these changes though will be those who've done all the levelling and had to work for it, therefore everyone else has to as well. Still, that's a RL thing too.

GL with the suggestion, it goes along with the idea of memming a lvl 3 spell in a lvl 6 slot, it can be done in pnp, not sure why it isn't possible here as well.

Nerate_Mireth
09-03-2011, 10:43 AM
While a decent suggestion, there are alot more important things that alot of people would agree upon:
Druids
Shifters
Kalashtar
Gnomes(I hate these things but people seem to want to have a bunch of lawn ornaments running around that provide nothing more than football practice).
Finishing the other 2 teleport areas from the 12
Ability to put your plat in the bank and transfer/share between your toons
A NEW Voicechat program that uses Auto-Volume-Levelling
And these are just a few off the top of my head

I just don't see this making it into the list anytime soon.

Cleanincubus
09-03-2011, 11:12 AM
/signed

Large hook points are nice if you have the renown and plat to get decent ones. Otherwise they are a waste of space, that could be used for one of the many smaller amenities or crew members.

Nerate_Mireth
09-05-2011, 11:43 AM
The larges are put on there to FORCE you to spend TP at lower levels to get the items that go in there until you level your guild up.