PDA

View Full Version : Add Striding 30% to yellow slot table.

xxScoobyDooxx
08-29-2011, 09:58 PM
Please .... You can't fit in a 30% ring/boots into an Epic build and swapping is a pain.

There is too much competition for boots and ring slots .... please allow us some choices outside those slots.

Is keeping up really that powerful ?

cheers.

Jay203
08-29-2011, 10:00 PM
Please .... You can't fit in a 30% ring/boots into an Epic build and swapping is a pain.

There is too much competition for boots and ring slots .... please allow us some choices outside those slots.

Is keeping up really that powerful ?

cheers.
aren't you guys usually gulping down 20 haste potions at a time anyway? :D:D:D:D

The_Brave2
08-29-2011, 10:04 PM
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=338385

Thread about adding things to Augment crystal's

xxScoobyDooxx
08-29-2011, 10:09 PM
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=338385

Thread about adding things to Augment crystal's

Yes saw that one, didn't read it as it was for resists as it said in title, which reminded me to post re striding. Resists can be cast and gotten from guild ship ..... striding cannot.

Thought Striding was way more important and deserves its own thread .. (to catch the DEVS attention :)

xxScoobyDooxx
08-29-2011, 10:14 PM
aren't you guys usually gulping down 20 haste potions at a time anyway? :D:D:D:D
actually we click epic goggles of time sensing for 1.30 hastes but that is still a pain and waste for running to quests etc.

30 second haste pots just don't cut it.

Level 10 expedious retreat wands are what I am using on my rogue.
My Barb wears madstones
My Wiz castes expedious retreat
and my FVS has wings .... ahhh sad face :( .... soon to be had wings.

Turbine ... the quicker we get to quests ... the quicker we expend resources .... the quicker we spend money ... its all about stock turn ... Turbine you will make more money by implementing this!!!

MaximusParthas
08-29-2011, 10:24 PM
signed signed and resigned!

5 part abashai set. vulkoors cunning set, assassins tod set with tons of augment slots and not a single place to put striding. PLEASE make this happen.