PDA

View Full Version : Artificer crafting boost

Storms9124
08-23-2011, 08:34 PM
If you make an human artificer and get the boost maxed out, which of the 2 cases apply, or if i´m wrong both ways please explain? :
- The crafting level boost applies instantly, meaning that if you start crafting at and have a +20 boost you will start at Level 20 and have to craft around level 20 shards to gain exp. (And you also need the experience of Level 21 to gain your first crafting level.)
- The crafting level boost acts as some kind of bonus next to the levels, meaning that you can craft level 1 shards with a +20 level boost and still get good exp like you were Level 1. Meaning that you will gain exp from all Level 1-20 shards and only need the amount of level 2 to advance you first level.

I tried to explain as I had it in my head... Sorry if it isn't clear!

Thanks for any response,

Storm

Zachski
08-24-2011, 02:46 AM
If I had to guess, it would be the former.

Satinavian
08-24-2011, 02:53 AM
afaik the first

(2nd one would be ridicolous powerfull and all of the complains about it being already too good assume the 1st even on Lam)

Feylina
08-24-2011, 03:49 AM
I had thought it was going to be a cumulative bonus applied at the time of taking the feats and what not.

That being true then the best way to level crafting would be to lvl it to 130 on a lvl 1 artificer then level the toon to 20 or however it would work.

Zachski
08-24-2011, 05:38 PM
As it turns out, it's a bonus boost.

That is, it gets added to the end of whatever crafting levels you already have.