PDA

View Full Version : Spectacles of Spirit Sight

rykim
08-23-2011, 01:00 AM
I would really appreciate it if you guys would upgrade these the next round you fix the Ëpic Items.

How about Epic Necromancy focus and Epic Enchantment focus? And maybe Greater or Superior Light Resistance?

just my 2 coppers...

grgurius
08-23-2011, 01:16 AM
Not sure if they need an upgrade, in the sea of pathetic epic items this one is quite solid.

While i agree that we need more stacking stats for casters, not sure if the right path is to change existing items, or add new ones.

rykim
08-23-2011, 11:40 PM
Not sure if they need an upgrade, in the sea of pathetic epic items this one is quite solid.

While i agree that we need more stacking stats for casters, not sure if the right path is to change existing items, or add new ones.

Exactly... with a little tweaking, they'd be great for a PM, especially in vampire form. Kinda lame you can craft greater focus items to almost match these goggles.

Like I said, they could really use an update.. like the PHiarlan Mirror Cloak.

taurolyon
08-23-2011, 11:57 PM
A lot of the desert items need an overhaul, this item included.

You may want to take a look at them epic item review threads on which the devs base some of their changes. http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=289273

Sarisa
08-24-2011, 07:16 AM
The first wave of changes were only the House P and House D items. Desert is coming next according to Genasi.