PDA

View Full Version : what happens if you get stuck on the lesser/greater reincarnation ship?

Jay203
08-20-2011, 12:57 AM
i'm sure i'm not the only one that's in this situation
but if you lesser/greater reincarnate a character with artificer level and you can't spec out enough level to cover all your arty levels (i.e. 4 or more levels in artificer), you're essentially stuck on the ship since you cannot progress in leveling up your character

dear devs, what are we suppose to do with the said character? :(:(:(

TiranBlade
08-20-2011, 01:09 AM
I think your gonna have to wait on a later build when they get that worked out, because atm they are either unable or not allowing the LR/GR so that players experience playing from level one.

So my suggestion is log and and wait for another build then reload the character at that point.

Sleepsalot
08-20-2011, 01:34 AM
Either buy a wand of Teleport from the store or do the /death thing...

Sleeps :D :) :D

Dawnsfire
08-20-2011, 01:40 AM
Either buy a wand of Teleport from the store or do the /death thing...

I know the wand of teleport works on live. I have gotten off the ship once or twice that way.

Sleepsalot
08-20-2011, 02:04 AM
Works on Lammy also I had to do it the other day my self..

I know the wand of teleport works on live. I have gotten off the ship once or twice that way.

ilhares
08-20-2011, 01:24 PM
Just did a LR (as a pure Arti) and it worked, so it must be a mixed class thing.

Skaves
08-22-2011, 10:07 PM
I just tried to reincarnate a 6 artificer/1 fighter and got stuck. /death does not work and trying to teleport gives a teleport lock error. I'd just pick other classes, but I only used a +1 heart and have 6 artificer levels.

Jay203
08-22-2011, 10:35 PM
I just tried to reincarnate a 6 artificer/1 fighter and got stuck. /death does not work and trying to teleport gives a teleport lock error. I'd just pick other classes, but I only used a +1 heart and have 6 artificer levels.

join the club :D:D:D:D

lekkus
08-23-2011, 12:02 AM
My ..well, ex-lvl 20 artificier is stuck on the ship with all my CC - epics. Can't we have at least a bank on the ship so I can swap my gear to another character. Pwetty please :o

Just did a LR (as a pure Arti) and it worked, so it must be a mixed class thing.

Did a Gr+3 on a pure artificier. No show :(

mystafyi
08-23-2011, 12:20 AM
the tele lock and /death from the LR/GR ship was done to stop an Explo~~ (cant say the word) on this forum ;)