PDA

View Full Version : Pets Abilities...

sirdanile
08-18-2011, 11:13 PM
Anyone noticed that they can bunny hop up each rung of a ladder until they get to the top?

:O

Jay203
08-18-2011, 11:26 PM
Anyone noticed that they can bunny hop up each rung of a ladder until they get to the top?

:O

not only that... but they can "fly" across some gaps that players have trouble crossing! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

jcTharin
08-18-2011, 11:50 PM
not only that... but they can "fly" across some gaps that players have trouble crossing! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

hirelings can to that now. its to make up for the fact that are too stupid to be able to jump. it just got expanded to the doggies.

Coldin
08-19-2011, 01:46 AM

It was so awesome the first time I saw this happen. We were in deleras with Archers shooting at us, and the dogs were just flying all across the room to attack the archers. I was dying from laughter. :)

Valakai
08-19-2011, 04:58 AM
Havent seen my doggie fly yet....then again I have seen it attacking a ladder for a good few minutes. Maybe I need to upgrade its brainmodule somehow.

Jaid314
08-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Havent seen my doggie fly yet....then again I have seen it attacking a ladder for a good few minutes. Maybe I need to upgrade its brainmodule somehow.

it may have been attempting to climb the ladder...