PDA

View Full Version : New pack/ Artificer Prices

killerzee25
08-18-2011, 06:53 PM
Just searched the forums and found nothing on this what are the planned prices of artificer and the new pack with the 20% sale on adventure packs i need to take a look at my budget :)

Maybe my Search-Fu is just weak but if not a response would be greatly apreciated

Thanks
~Sky

Zirun
08-18-2011, 06:57 PM
99% chance you won't get an answer.

The last 1% is that the world will end before U11 hits, the Muppets eat all Turbine employees, and other things like that.

Musouka
08-18-2011, 06:58 PM
New content is always excluded from sales.

killerzee25
08-18-2011, 07:20 PM
New content is always excluded from sales.

I know that, i was just asking what the price will be so i can plan how many tp's to leave to buy it.

Lord_Darquain
08-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Given the similarity in content, I expect it the adv pack be priced akin to Vale of Twilight.

I would hope Artificer would be priced the same as Monk, but the Half races are more than the others, and they raised the prices of the other races when the "Half" update released . . .

jandhaer
08-19-2011, 01:16 PM
Given the similarity in content, I expect it the adv pack be priced akin to Vale of Twilight.

I would hope Artificer would be priced the same as Monk, but the Half races are more than the others, and they raised the prices of the other races when the "Half" update released . . .

(Artificer) Would guess it would be more akin to other class prices (FvS'ish range?) then the Half races price.