PDA

View Full Version : Fighter solo of elite Iron fire bomber

Cetus
08-18-2011, 06:30 PM
Ok, I have absolutely no idea why I decided to do this. Initially started as normal farm runs for those fabricator bracers. Then I decided to try this on elite. This was insanely tough to solo on a pure dps fighter who uses heal scrolls.

It was actually tougher just getting to him as the mobs have quite a bit of hp on elite and hit hard enough to warrant the need for frequent scroll whipping. I died twice getting to him just because I bit off more than I can chew with the two named optionals to screw with me as well.

The Iron golem himself:

On elite, this guy has a MASSIVE amount of hitpoints, think he was a cr 38 as well. He puts down a bomb like every few seconds and hits for about 50 damage a swing. He broke all my weapons and I ran out of haste boosts twice over, had to ddoor to put up a shrine once, and the other time had to clear the other shrine.

Resources: 250 heal scrolls.

But, Pure Kensai, Elite Iron golem defender solo.

And, here's a surprise, still no fabricator's.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k44/drunkdemon2k4/ScreenShot00251.jpg

Shade
08-18-2011, 09:22 PM
heh inv some pplz, ull break less weapons =)

I got those bracers every time i opened the chest so far. 3 for 3.. Droprates crazy high.

Cetus
08-25-2011, 06:31 PM
heh inv some pplz, ull break less weapons =)

I got those bracers every time i opened the chest so far. 3 for 3.. Droprates crazy high.

Heh, don't know man, beat him down like 8 times on norm, then that one time crazy elite journey of a beatdown- then just gave up.