PDA

View Full Version : Endless Fusillade info

BananaHat
08-18-2011, 06:36 AM
Testing at level 6 with rapid shot but no haste/armor of speed:
30 shots over 6 seconds with a light repeater
19 shots over 6 seconds with a great crossbow

Only 5 uses/rest. Shares the cooldown with your damage boost but it does not consume your artificer damage boost uses.

It is like manyshot light for crossbows. It does have a 2 second or so animation before firing.

If anyone has any shot speed info from higher levels, feel free to add it.

Dark-Star
08-18-2011, 12:00 PM
Taking the class based extra action boosts increases the uses per shrine from 5 to 7.

Aerendil
08-18-2011, 01:01 PM
Anyone manage to pick up IPS to test this combo out?

My Arti's dex is a paltry 14 - no way he can make 19 unfortunately.

Glenalth
08-18-2011, 02:26 PM
I need to locate a +2 Dex tome to get IPS or sacrifice more INT to the level-up gods.

Cyr
08-18-2011, 02:51 PM
Taking the class based extra action boosts increases the uses per shrine from 5 to 7.

Presumably so will other items which increase your action boosts per rest such as the new necklace or the kensai necklace.

JeffreyGator
08-18-2011, 10:46 PM
I got 25 shots with a hvy repeater level 10 art 3 rog with haste turned on (not sure that haste has an effect)

Valakai
08-18-2011, 10:59 PM
6 seconds might not sound like a long time but this at around level 7 most quests you activate enter room and clear the room 4-6 kills in 6 seconds or kill most boss mobs with a single use so it is very powerful.

MrCow
08-18-2011, 11:32 PM
Anyone manage to pick up IPS to test this combo out?

Yes, Endless Fusillade and Improved Precise Shot can be used together (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxLHWhPRQek). In fact, when enough targets were being hit fast enough within the Endless Fusillade time frame it cause my computer to stutter on the graphics.

Galeria
08-18-2011, 11:35 PM
OK, that is awesome. I watched that video 3 times.

LordArkan
08-19-2011, 05:49 AM
If the class +Action boost enhancements increase the number of uses, do the Horc racial enhancements also work? Seems like maximizing the uses out of this would be a fun project.

wax_on_wax_off
08-19-2011, 06:23 AM
If the class +Action boost enhancements increase the number of uses, do the Horc racial enhancements also work? Seems like maximizing the uses out of this would be a fun project.

You'd imagine that it would but you'd be better off activating human versatility: damage boost on a helf/human artificer due to the gimpness that is a horc artificer.

+25% damage boost while endless fusillade is active should work well enough.

Skipping reload ... 19 from a great crossbow, 25 from a heavy repeater, 30 from a light repeater in 6 seconds. So it takes 0.32 seconds to shoot a bolt from a great crossbow, 0.6 seconds to cast a volley from a light repeating bow?

I think I've read that BAB increases aren't being applied correctly at the moment. It will be interesting to see how the rate of fire changes under influence from (correctly working) BAB, haste boost, haste spell, ranged alacrity and other such things when they are working properly.

Havok.cry
08-19-2011, 11:39 AM
When I use endless fusillade while moving if bugs out and consumes the ammo, makes the shot but the bolts disappear into thin air. This happen to anyone else?