PDA

View Full Version : Conjured Bolts do NOT work in Quiver??

Karbalis
08-17-2011, 11:45 PM
Is this WAI? If so this is a BAAAAAD idea. As a Artificer if I choose to use a repeater i'm going to go thru bolts like a madman.....and every stack of 100 has to take up a slot in my inventory? Errrr.. At least give them returning like the AA arrows.

AnYtHiNg23
08-17-2011, 11:50 PM
Surely not WAI? - did you bug report it?

Or...You could use the House D "Sturdy Bolts" for 75% returning! ^^

EDIT Sorry, CONJURED Bolts...I missread - only AA arrows get returning (as you have said) If you were to use the Flame Arrow Spell, they aren't returning, so why should the bolts be returning?
Not sure if such an item exists, (but I always used a Wand of Flame Arrows (cuts down on materials too)) but a "Wand of Arti Bolts"?

Karbalis
08-18-2011, 08:55 PM
Surely not WAI? - did you bug report it?

Or...You could use the House D "Sturdy Bolts" for 75% returning! ^^

EDIT Sorry, CONJURED Bolts...I missread - only AA arrows get returning (as you have said) If you were to use the Flame Arrow Spell, they aren't returning, so why should the bolts be returning?
Not sure if such an item exists, (but I always used a Wand of Flame Arrows (cuts down on materials too)) but a "Wand of Arti Bolts"?

Well, therein lies the problem. This is a 1st level spell you can start the game with. And of course i'm sure alot of people who start this class will be using vet status to start it at lvl 4. But if they don't have other toons that have cash to support this one, buying bolts from anywhere in the game is fairly costly, especialy if you are a repeater user as you go thru them like hot butter now. Also you have to have faction with House D to buy those +3's they have, and 150 faction to buy the +3 75% returning, something a brand new toon isn't going to have right away.

I could see if this is just some kind of flavor spell given to the Artificer as a solution for early levels of crossbow use, but if you decide to start with a repeater, it's a bit annoying to be having to take up several of your inventory slots with conjured bolts until you can earn some money to buy +1 or better bolts, or get to the point where you can craft your own.

Tenkari_Rozahas
08-18-2011, 09:05 PM
Well, therein lies the problem. This is a 1st level spell you can start the game with. And of course i'm sure alot of people who start this class will be using vet status to start it at lvl 4. But if they don't have other toons that have cash to support this one, buying bolts from anywhere in the game is fairly costly, especialy if you are a repeater user as you go thru them like hot butter now. Also you have to have faction with House D to buy those +3's they have, and 150 faction to buy the +3 75% returning, something a brand new toon isn't going to have right away.

I could see if this is just some kind of flavor spell given to the Artificer as a solution for early levels of crossbow use, but if you decide to start with a repeater, it's a bit annoying to be having to take up several of your inventory slots with conjured bolts until you can earn some money to buy +1 or better bolts, or get to the point where you can craft your own.

well, once yo uget a +1 repeater or etter, your better off just getting a quiver and buying bulk regular bolts.... since the Conjured bolts are only +1, they wont stack with your +1 repeater.

junta74
08-18-2011, 10:24 PM
I just put them on a hotbar and have an extra batch in my pack. The extras will go to the hotbar and reload and then just cast another batch for the pack.