PDA

View Full Version : rune arm slowdown

bloodnose13
08-17-2011, 03:30 PM
Seems that after first chargeing of rune arm char started to run slower, its like the movement slowdown is not removed from char, even takeing off the rune arm does not help.

anyone noticed anything simmilar?

LupusVai
08-17-2011, 04:48 PM
Seems that after first chargeing of rune arm char started to run slower, its like the movement slowdown is not removed from char, even takeing off the rune arm does not help.

anyone noticed anything simmilar?

You know, i was thinking exactly the same thing. Climbing ladders or running through water becomes very painfull slow as well. I was wondering if it was just in my mind so I'm glad you've mentioned it.

I also tried un-equiping the rune arm, which didnt seem to help.

Havok.cry
08-17-2011, 04:57 PM
same thing me too

Tenkari_Rozahas
08-17-2011, 05:58 PM
this has to be a bug.... the coding to promote speedup after releasing the charge likely broke.

Asmodeus451
08-17-2011, 08:07 PM
encountered as well.

kublaikhanx
08-17-2011, 08:13 PM
It doesn't seem like it changes speed when not charging. Permanent slow...

BTW you can change the charge up button so it is not CAPSLOCK....

I must say that is the absolute worst choice of hotkey......EVER

Musouka
08-17-2011, 08:18 PM
It doesn't seem like it changes speed when not charging. Permanent slow...

BTW you can change the charge up button so it is not CAPSLOCK....

I must say that is the absolute worst choice of hotkey......EVER

Go into your keymapping and change it. I changed it to R.

kublaikhanx
08-17-2011, 08:21 PM
"r" is a good choice; I'm using "shift" atm

Frotz
08-17-2011, 08:33 PM
Between the permanent slowdown and having to dismiss/resummon the defender I'm talking a break from playing with Arti. :(

bloodnose13
08-18-2011, 04:16 AM
good to know im not only one :D

also i tried to make a bug report about this, but there is no artificer on bug report class list.

LightBear
08-18-2011, 04:31 AM
good to know im not only one :D

also i tried to make a bug report about this, but there is no artificer on bug report class list.

LOL, is there a thread about this all ready? If not they're probably missing out on a whole world of bugs and/or all bugs so far are misplaced.

Arctigis
08-18-2011, 04:57 AM
I bug reported this leaving the class blank. I'd think it should be obvious which class I'm referring to ;)

Btw, this build really does feel like a preview. So many missing strings and placeholder descriptions. There
is even a placeholder description for the rune arm charge slowdown (something about it not being visible to
players...).