PDA

View Full Version : Artificer not listed in vet mode leveling

Veriden
08-17-2011, 12:31 PM
Just as the title says, was here to do some research for a friend whom doesn't have the laid back job I do....in vet mode you can't select to increase level as an artificier.

Khurse
08-17-2011, 12:34 PM
From those pesky release notes

NEW: Artificers are now in DDO as a playable class! For a limited time, all Artificers will need to start at level 1, and play through all levels of the class. Players can True Reincarnate into an Artificer if they have the Artificer class unlocked, but players cannot swap non-Artificer levels for Artificer levels using Lesser or Greater Reincarnations, and cannot take Artificer levels from the Veteran Status boat.

Veriden
08-17-2011, 12:41 PM
From those pesky release notes

NEW: Artificers are now in DDO as a playable class! For a limited time, all Artificers will need to start at level 1, and play through all levels of the class. Players can True Reincarnate into an Artificer if they have the Artificer class unlocked, but players cannot swap non-Artificer levels for Artificer levels using Lesser or Greater Reincarnations, and cannot take Artificer levels from the Veteran Status boat.

thanks for that, I had some how missed that part in the release notes. ^_^; I feel like a total (otherword for a donkey) now.

Hellllboy
08-17-2011, 01:45 PM
thanks for that, I had some how missed that part in the release notes. ^_^; I feel like a total (otherword for a donkey) now.

Dont feel bad, I missed it too-and now my guy is stuck on the Vet ship and it wont let me out. Guess its time to reroll. :)

Glenalth
08-17-2011, 03:05 PM
Same here, did not read the release notes so got stuck on boat.

Please load stuff like that into the launcher.

Sleepsalot
08-17-2011, 05:53 PM
Or have the Common sense to Sticky it on this part of the forum page..

Sleeps

arkonas
08-17-2011, 06:05 PM
i always read the release notes which are always in the same spot when i know there is a new update :)

amnota
08-17-2011, 07:07 PM
Or have the Common sense to Sticky it on this part of the forum page..

Sleeps

Like it is now?

Lifespawn
08-17-2011, 07:42 PM
Same here, did not read the release notes so got stuck on boat.

Please load stuff like that into the launcher.

or you could read the release notes the ones with NEW could be something to read

Sleepsalot
08-17-2011, 08:41 PM
I was once told by a old man that a Expert was a drip under high pressure.. By the answers some people give I can now see his point.. Took being part of this great forum crowd though...

Sleeps :D :D :D

ssarasin
08-18-2011, 12:31 PM
I found out the hard way about the Vet and no Artificer line as well. However, I did the old "/death" on the boat and found myself back in the marketplace. I transferred a little gold from one of my transferred toons to outfit myself with some basic gear and quickly leveled up to 5 on Korthos in the town quests alone. With the boost to XP, levels come pretty quickly. No need to re-roll... A little inconvenient yes, but still recoverable...

Shyuintheslayer
08-18-2011, 12:38 PM
The only way I have found to leave the vet ship is to /death after telling her about being an artificer. This enables you to at least have one level on artificer from the ship.