PDA

View Full Version : Slayer Pots

sparty55
08-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Please reconsider either the pricing for the slayer pots or the duration they last. I dont think that 30 mins is long enough considering you can really only get 1 or 2 runs in the Orchard depending on your route and how much you typically complete. I think 60 - 90 minutes would be fair at the current pricing.

Rumbaar
08-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Please reconsider either the pricing for the slayer pots or the duration they last. I dont think that 30 mins is long enough considering you can really only get 1 or 2 runs in the Orchard depending on your route and how much you typically complete. I think 60 - 90 minutes would be fair at the current pricing.

Just a tip, Orchard is the best place for this as you can farm the Caravan and Rats very quickly. But you should just run those, recall, reset and repeat if you're after those slayer boosts.

Even without a boost you can get 1500 in around an hour.

Vellrad
08-09-2011, 11:08 PM
IMO theese are to expensive.
You can buy 6 hours +10% for 95TP, and its often on sale, and get much, much more of it, than from slayer count, not to mention, that you don't have to do boring slayer areas.

Smitey
08-30-2011, 07:34 AM
/signed

For vast wilderness areas like the desert one potion is not sufficient to cover all three areas.

60 minutes would be more reasonable to cover all the terrain as some areas have vast distances to cover with monsters spread out or in very small clusters.

The tight duration also makes me feel very clock-conscious and I do sometimes annoyingly miss when it runs out unlike the general xp boost or guild ship buffs. They do stack but because of the price I use them sparingly.

Only a few wilderness areas have rares that are 'spawn sites' so please also cater to the market of players that are 'explorers' :)

They are only sold individually currently - when you change them to 60 minutes ;-) please bring them out in packs at the bulk price that XP potions are, equating to:

Greater x5 360
Greater x10 630
Greater x25 1350

Medium x5 240
Medium x10 420
Medium x25 900

Lesser x5 120
Lesser x10 210
Lesser x25 450

I'm sure you'd get better sales at that price + duration.

Lastly thank you for bringing this is with the next update:

Slayer Count Boosts now pause while in dungeons.

Because of the short duration I currently never enter a dungeon within the wilderness or join groups if a slayer potion was running at the time.

WestiesMA
09-28-2011, 09:52 PM

/signed

I would also like to see stacks available.