PDA

View Full Version : Dragons Revenge

MalkavianX
08-01-2011, 10:47 AM
This is one of my favorite scenes in the game. I realize it's from noobie island, but that doesn't make it any less funny. Anytime I run a new character through Misery's I laugh every time I see this. So to make it even better, I made an animated gif out of it. Yes, it's a little big. I tried making it a little smaller but it just ended up looking fuzzy. The image shifts a little in the last few frames. For some reason I must have moved a little to the right before taking the last ss. I blended it in as well as I could and am moderately satisfied at the results. You can hardly tell that I had to reconstruct a good portion of the dragons left wing. :D Constructive comments both welcome and appreciated. Here it is!

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x21/Jolaxle/whitedragon.gif

Glickk
08-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Heh, the only good part of Korthos.Very cool gif.

airavon
08-26-2011, 12:05 PM
This is one of my favorite scenes in the game. I realize it's from noobie island, but that doesn't make it any less funny. Anytime I run a new character through Misery's I laugh every time I see this. So to make it even better, I made an animated gif out of it. Yes, it's a little big. I tried making it a little smaller but it just ended up looking fuzzy. The image shifts a little in the last few frames. For some reason I must have moved a little to the right before taking the last ss. I blended it in as well as I could and am moderately satisfied at the results. You can hardly tell that I had to reconstruct a good portion of the dragons left wing. :D Constructive comments both welcome and appreciated. Here it is!

[Gif goes here]
Very good gif. Now you just need to slow it down some and make the Dragon say "IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR" and It'll be perfect.

Arctik
09-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Very good gif. Now you just need to slow it down some and make the Dragon say "IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR" and It'll be perfect.

Yes!

Memnir
09-07-2011, 10:25 PM
Excellent!

:D