PDA

View Full Version : Sticky grease isnt sick

licho
07-13-2011, 05:22 PM
I know, i know... it was ages that way, and there is tradicion of greasing end cheast, but seriously...
can we fix the only spells which main effect affects both foe and friend. Who knows, maybe thatw will make metaline companion helping in the quest?

In other words, make grease spell foe only. Or at least soften side effect on companions (like movment speed reducion).

It probably was proposed over nine thousend times, but clearny none of proposal was strong enought.

Talias006
07-13-2011, 05:42 PM
Just curious about something, but does Sleet Storm affect movement to friend and foe alike as well? It may be more about movement within a specific area that they might be having some problems with coding. Just a thought. :D

doubledge
07-13-2011, 06:26 PM
if you kill grease, millions will throw burning scraps of wood upon you.

or some other **** like that.

Memnir
07-13-2011, 06:28 PM
When it comes to spells, I say either all in or all out. Either fix it so all spells effect the party - or fix it so none of em do.

However, I think certain Devs are a bit too enamored of certain spells to ever make this happen.

cdemeritt
07-13-2011, 06:33 PM
/not signed... please don't nerf my grease...

(ok, honestly, I agree with Memnir, they all should affect the party or none...)

Oh, and has anyone else noticed this... My Web and My Firewall= no web; My Firewall, Enemy Web= me standing in my Firewall stuck in a web.... A bit odd to me...

jortann
07-13-2011, 06:38 PM
Do not nerf my grease!

And allow us to use it in public areas as well.

If people can give me a pumpkin head I should be able to make them slide down the ramp while waiting for Reaver's Fate.

doubledge
07-13-2011, 06:39 PM
Do not nerf my grease!

If people can give me a pumpkin head I should be able to make them slide down the ramp while waiting for Reaver's Fate.

signed, +1, and cookie point!

licho
07-13-2011, 06:53 PM
Do not nerf my grease!

Thats a valid point, allowing it to be used in public area will open new oportunites... for example imagine friendly cast on roof edge of leakhy dinghy tavern when the Festivult jestr awaits...

jillie
07-13-2011, 07:15 PM
Thats a valid point, allowing it to be used in public area will open new oportunites... for example imagine friendly cast on roof edge of leakhy dinghy tavern when the Festivult jestr awaits...

Funny, that was exactly the thought going through my head ...

IONDragonx
07-20-2011, 03:38 PM
When it comes to spells, I say either all in or all out. Either fix it so all spells effect the party - or fix it so none of em do.
However, I think certain Devs are a bit too enamored of certain spells to ever make this happen.
+1
There is no rationale to pick and choose the metagame. If you want meta-metagame, try real life.

Kmnh
07-20-2011, 03:41 PM
but... sleet storm is a party buff!

ExK444
07-20-2011, 03:42 PM
My Grease clicky says no. It also says 0/3 charges by the time a raid is over. ;)

Gleep_Wurp
07-20-2011, 03:53 PM
but grease me and i will report you :).