PDA

View Full Version : look what I got for my troubles the other day

dennison_brillo
07-03-2011, 12:43 PM
I was trying to get a party together to do ww on elite so I can be done with the harbor. Well almost had the party full and everyone started crying for a healer. I tried to tell them it ww its easy and you can do it just with heal pots but, After all the squabbling was done I dropped since all they cared about was a heal slave. So when I started to go through the ww solo I decided to get the rares chests for festival coins and this is what I got

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m573/dennison_brillo/DDO/ScreenShot00043.jpg

Morosy
07-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Lol, for some reason I expected a picture of an Ioun Stone :P

But that's nice too.

HowlingVoyager
07-03-2011, 12:47 PM
Sweet! It pays to go your own way sometimes.

And they really felt they needed a healer for WW?

mournbladereigns
07-03-2011, 12:48 PM
I was trying to get a party together to do ww on elite so I can be done with the harbor. Well almost had the party full and everyone started crying for a healer. I tried to tell them it ww its easy and you can do it just with heal pots but, After all the squabbling was done I dropped since all they cared about was a heal slave. So when I started to go through the ww solo I decided to get the rares chests for festival coins and this is what I got

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m573/dennison_brillo/DDO/ScreenShot00043.jpg

Wait, I thought you said all you needed were heal pots!

also, cool on the renown elixir:)

Woody00
07-03-2011, 12:49 PM
I picked up one of those elixirs in a Catacombs run the other day too and saw a couple lessers drop in shroud runs in between then and now. Wonder if devs buggered with the tables a little bit.

Deanarth
07-03-2011, 12:49 PM
I think it's funny how you're using a cleric hireling. Not in a bad way, just that the group could've done that too.

cdemeritt
07-03-2011, 12:58 PM
yeah WW's is very easy now...

I also expected an ioun stone... as I just pulled a dusty rose one the other day. Always check the chests, you never know what you are going to find.

Ngha
07-03-2011, 01:00 PM
Yeah, ioun stone drops are weird, I got one from irestone once and vendored it lol

DaSawks
07-15-2011, 08:24 AM
I pulled 2 Ioun Stones out of the end chest in Last Stand while farming for the Twisted Talisman. Nice elixer though.

Thalmor
07-15-2011, 08:32 AM
I think it's funny how you're using a cleric hireling. Not in a bad way, just that the group could've done that too.

I usually use Hirlings too, but now a days I use a bard hirling that has haste, make things go much faster, and they usually have enough healing to sufice.

Tralus
01-26-2012, 02:28 AM
Yeah, ioun stone drops are weird, I got one from irestone once and vendored it lol

Pulled one from Whisperdoom's Spawn. Odd enough it was from the Battle Standered collectable that I turned in. Pale Lav too.