PDA

View Full Version : Why is the the Necro bundle 20% of as well?

Yaga_Nub
07-01-2011, 10:07 AM
Look, I know that you think because you're dropping the price of the individual packs that you don't need to include the bundle in your little 20% off sale but it should really be included.

Very poor form DDO sales/marketing department.

Vellrad
07-01-2011, 10:07 AM
Why no U10 quest pack on sale?

Asketes
07-01-2011, 10:13 AM
complaining about sales.... lol

Milfeulle
07-01-2011, 10:18 AM
"We All Make Mistake, And Nobody Perfect."

- Tiger Wood

Yaga_Nub
07-01-2011, 10:20 AM
Why no U10 quest pack on sale?

I can give them a break on that one because it's the latest pack and because they make sure that it was clear that it wasn't on sale.

http://penent.com/pics/ddosale.jpg

BUT since they took the time to make it clear that it wasn't on sale, it could be said that they must have taken the time to evaluate ALL adventure packs. The combined Necro bundle could be considered NOT to be a pack but it is clearly in the Adventure Pack sections of the DDO Store so it could also be considered a pack.

So Turbine, do the right thing - either fix your marketing material to say "Does not include Reign of Madness Adventure Pack or Necro Bundle Pack" or just make the bundle 20% off as well especially since we're only saving about 50 TP buying them separately during the sale.

Yaga_Nub
07-01-2011, 10:21 AM
complaining about sales.... lol

Absolutely. If you don't hold the company to task then they will really start trying to put one over on us. ;)

Asketes
07-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Absolutely. If you don't hold the company to task then they will really start trying to put one over on us. ;)

the thing is, you're not holding them to the task. none of us are, or are able to.

mass boycotts don't work and losing a handful of subscribers doesn't do much damage.

I'm not disagreeing with your logic; it just seems the energy spent on something fruitless could be spent somewhere else. ie: farming COINS! om nom nom nom :D

EliahuTheMighty
07-01-2011, 10:44 AM
I posted a thread about that too, except that I also noted that the Devil Assault and Devils of Shavarath packs are both lacking the discount as well.

I'd understand the bundle not being on sale since it's already technically a sale price on those (305 TP saved for bundle versus standard price on individual packs), but not sure why DA and Shavarath aren't included. It may be a mistake, but those 3 seem to be the only ones not included in the sale (except for Reign of Madness of course).

QuarterMasterC
07-01-2011, 12:09 PM
Hello-
Adventure Pack Bundles are already discounted, therefore they are not included in Adventure Pack Sales.

It has been confirmed that ALL Adventure Packs are in fact reflecting their sale prices, so please contact Customer Service if you are having issues at checkout.

Thank you!
DDO Store Team

EliahuTheMighty
07-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Hello-
Adventure Pack Bundles are already discounted, therefore they are not included in Adventure Pack Sales.

It has been confirmed that ALL Adventure Packs are in fact reflecting their sale prices, so please contact Customer Service if you are having issues at checkout.

Thank you!
DDO Store Team

Yes, DA and Devils of Shavarath are now showing the discounted price for me. Thanks!

Khorae
07-01-2011, 02:46 PM
When most companies run a coupon or sale, they never allow for discounts to sack. In fact, I'm looking at a number of coupons right now and they all say, "Not valid with any other offer, discount or promotion."

Why would Turbine run their sales any different?

articwarrior
07-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Hello-

Thank you!
DDO Store Team

does this mean that reign of madness is on sale too? :p :D