PDA

View Full Version : auto-crit fix

Shinta_himuraX
06-23-2011, 07:55 PM
well as of U9 they have aparently removed the auto crit on held enemies even tho they still say it in the loading screen says that held enemies get auto crit'd they need to put that back and if any players have an issue... get a fortification item....

adamkatt
06-23-2011, 07:57 PM
well as of U9 they have aparently removed the auto crit on held enemies even tho they still say it in the loading screen says that held enemies get auto crit'd they need to put that back and if any players have an issue... get a fortification item....

Yes that was changed, yes they forgot to update the tips. No it wont be fixed since its not broken.

donfilibuster
06-23-2011, 08:20 PM
Likely the tips won't be fixed.

(and they were to fix tips there's things that need love like making rolling of dice #1 instead of #71)

Vellrad
06-23-2011, 08:24 PM
1. Update of loading screen tips should help new players.
2. Nothing (except that 1 short text is broken), so there should be no nerfs to autocrit.

Dispel
06-23-2011, 11:44 PM
and if any players have an issue... get a fortification item....

I don't get it. Did you mean PvP?

Shinta_himuraX
06-24-2011, 12:15 PM
i prefer it just as i have heard many other players prefer to have the auto-crit on helpless enemies back and by the foritification item i'm referring to enemie's having a auto crit on you. if you want to think about it logically.. if ur held,stuned,triped or helpless in some way... well... i have teh ability to bash ur skull in with no resistance. or atk any part of u that is vital... because well.. HEY your helpless... that is pretty much the logic of it but yea :/

Musouka
06-24-2011, 01:04 PM
I don't get it. Did you mean PvP?

Pot meet Kettle. Kettle meet Pot.