PDA

View Full Version : I feels like it's about time for moar hot event action.

Maxallu
06-21-2011, 09:19 PM
It is now the Hot, slow, boring summer. It's been a while since the cc event. I would not mind a mindless grindage for cool lootz. It feels like it is time. Do it. Do it. I miss the events is what I am saying, the Hot ones, not the silly Easter one.

Editz: I am aware that u10 just dropped (turned on) Monday but it is tiny and I don't count it.

Grenada
06-21-2011, 09:56 PM
It is now the Hot, slow, boring summer. It's been a while since the cc event. I would not mind a mindless grindage for cool lootz. It feels like it is time. Do it. Do it. I miss the events is what I am saying, the HOT ones, not the silly Easter one.

Editz: I am aware that u10 just dropped (turned on) Monday but it is tiny and I don't count it.

Fixed that for ya :D

And yes, i like the events, moar plz

Sequell
06-21-2011, 09:59 PM
It is just a shame that any HOT summer items would unavoidable have Fire damage of some sort which renders them mostly useless in game after level 15ish...

Veriden
06-21-2011, 10:05 PM
It is just a shame that any HOT summer items would unavoidable have Fire damage of some sort which renders them mostly useless in game after level 15ish...

but they're fun for beating on the training dummy.

TrinityTurtle
06-21-2011, 10:35 PM
but they're fun for beating on the training dummy.

That dummy asked for it. Really. It looked at me with it's beady glass marbles funny.... :)

Snapdragoon
06-21-2011, 10:51 PM
i was just thinking this not to long ago in my guild, in fact it was our message of the day

moar events pleez ^_^