PDA

View Full Version : Moar Menu Organization

Lyzern
06-18-2011, 08:06 AM
Hello fellow DDO'ers,

I would like to propose a better organization in the menus, specifically the "Feats" Tab in the character menu. I come across times when I want to find new feats (from character level up) and it gets hard simply because they're organised alphabetically and I don't know its name by heart, I think it would be of everyone's benefit if there was an option allowing to display Feats (And other tabs) in other forms of organization such as:

Feats

By Group:

- Natural Feats: The ones you get automatically independently of your class (Auto Attack; Trip; Sunder)
- Racial Feats: The passive feats you get from your class (Weapon proficiencies for example)
- Class Feats: The ones you get automatically for your class (Bard Songs as an example)
- Chosen Feats: The ones you choose (Whether in your path or costumized) when you reach Feat milestones
~ Toggling Feats
~ Metamagic Feats
~ All others

Enhancements:

By group:

- Racial Enhancements
- Class Enhancements
- Spell-related Enhancements
- Skill-related Enhancements
- Feat-related Enhancements

Spells:
- By school

Adventure Compendium:
- By Paying Type
~F2P
~P2P

Map:
- Could have a listing of local NPC's (They would be targeted on click)

-------

All of these organization types would be added to both the Character window and the Trainer's window
They would be an OPTION, they would not be a change, just a simple option for those who would like it, so for those who prefer the current organization styles, you could still use them

-------

Please throw your 2 cents into the fountain and you shall be granted a wish.

Lyzern
06-18-2011, 02:58 PM
Bump

Lyzern
06-20-2011, 05:50 PM
I would think this suggestion would actually be appreciated :L