PDA

View Full Version : Last name change

Hobgoblin
06-15-2011, 06:16 PM
This has probably already been suggested, but i hate doing thread necros.

Could we please get the ability to both change an existing last name, and the ability to add a last name if none exists?

I would suggest a 9.99 price just like name changes

and yes this is partially to benifit me as i have a toon named connipition, that i would love to have fit addded to the last name. When i created the character, I was naming all of them after the seven deadly sins and last names didnt fit well. Now, when she is a triple tr going into barb lives, the name conniption fit would be even more meaning

hob

Gum
06-15-2011, 06:23 PM
Absolutely, this has been missing and needed for a very long time. /Signed

Hobgoblin
06-15-2011, 06:26 PM
as an added incentive, wouldnt this make money from ddo?

hob

Hobgoblin
06-16-2011, 12:11 AM
lotta views, not a lot of comments. either a great idea or a really bad one, no?

hob

DoctorWhofan
06-16-2011, 12:57 AM
Most don't care really. But It is good idea, and make it for the store, even better. I personally don't care.

mindlessdrone1991
06-16-2011, 01:26 AM
Most don't care really. But It is good idea, and make it for the store, even better. I personally don't care.

^ This.

Rodasch
06-16-2011, 01:43 AM
/signed

Would love to see this ability added. Just put it on a 3-7 day timer like changing spells, make it cost in game plat at a NPC or cost turbine points in the DDO store and let us add/change surnames. Subject them to whatever filtering you feel appropriate to avoid abusive use of the surname and call it a day.

Teslana
06-16-2011, 01:52 AM
I just want the ability to change my name for zero money - charging anything for it seems bizarre, given it'd be me putting in the new data (theoretically, I mean - I don't actually want to change any of my characters' names).

If the squelched stay squelched when they change their names, there isn't actually any argument against us being able to change them, at least when we TR, is there? (I admit I may be forgetting something vital and obviously bad here, as I'm tired).

In fact, why can't we just change our names as we please (assuming they'd still be policed as normal for anything that breaks terms and conditions)?