PDA

View Full Version : Am I ready to TR ?

Shadow7375
06-14-2011, 07:58 PM
I got a 19rog/1barb that I've ran for some time now that collected a bunch of useful items during his journey.

I got my GS dwarven axes made, my GS goggles (hp/ac/fort) and other stuff (plus a GS cloak that will be ready in a few days) and I would like to take the toon to the next level, but am not 100% sure which path to chose.

I would like to use those axes of course, so two-weapon-fighting will be a must.

Was thinking of maybe going ranger, fighter, barbarian or maybe even rogue (pure class). I want that toon to be build for end game content.

What do you guys think? Any ideas or suggestions on builds?

Ngha
06-14-2011, 08:15 PM
ranger/barb

LordPiglet
06-14-2011, 08:28 PM
I got a 19rog/1barb that I've ran for some time now that collected a bunch of useful items during his journey.

I got my GS dwarven axes made, my GS goggles (hp/ac/fort) and other stuff (plus a GS cloak that will be ready in a few days) and I would like to take the toon to the next level, but am not 100% sure which path to chose.

I would like to use those axes of course, so two-weapon-fighting will be a must.

Was thinking of maybe going ranger, fighter, barbarian or maybe even rogue (pure class). I want that toon to be build for end game content.

What do you guys think? Any ideas or suggestions on builds?

I am now a big fan of 12 fighter 6/2 builds. Power surge is fun. I'd probably go bard or ranger for the 6 and ranger or rogue for the 2 splash. Decide if you want evasion and then go from there.

Rogann
06-22-2011, 10:14 PM
For max dps go pure rogue, Horc, assassin 3, max str, 15 dex(eat +2 tome) rest con. Take rogue past life and deadly shadows capstone,twf khopeshs~