PDA

View Full Version : Place to store things like crafting items

Crashfoot
06-11-2011, 10:48 AM
Crafting takes up a lot of inventory space. Can we get warehouse space or something crafting items? Or just a warehouse to store items, like the bank we have for our money?

NinjaNeed
06-11-2011, 11:03 AM
You have crafting bags that store all your ingredients and crafted shards. You do not need more space, just buy a bigger bag!

redspecter23
06-11-2011, 11:10 AM
I'm having no issue with space, but the weight on the bag is starting to cause some issues. I recently TR'ed my half-elf crafter into a halfling and at level 1 that bag was quite a burden to carry around. If I know I'll be in areas where Ray of Enfeeblement is an issue I'll have to leave the bag in the bank. I wouldn't mind if the weight on each individual item were reduced significantly. I've been warning other players against making a low str toon into their crafter because of this reason.

Kahuna68
06-11-2011, 11:25 AM
Crafting takes up a lot of inventory space. Can we get warehouse space or something crafting items? Or just a warehouse to store items, like the bank we have for our money?

You need to get yourself an ingredients bag. You can get a free one in the Tower of the Twelve, or get one from the DDO store. The store has larger bags.

Seph1roth5
06-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Yeah I noticed some of my castery types were hitting medium encumbrance and found out it was because of my 160lb bag. So I just leave it in the bank now. You don't need to carry it around all the time really. There's a bank in the crafting hall so when you need to deconstruct just get it out.

Vellrad
06-11-2011, 11:27 AM
I'm having no issue with space, but the weight on the bag is starting to cause some issues. I recently TR'ed my half-elf crafter into a halfling and at level 1 that bag was quite a burden to carry around. If I know I'll be in areas where Ray of Enfeeblement is an issue I'll have to leave the bag in the bank. I wouldn't mind if the weight on each individual item were reduced significantly. I've been warning other players against making a low str toon into their crafter because of this reason.

This

Crashfoot
06-13-2011, 06:01 AM
You need to get yourself an ingredients bag. You can get a free one in the Tower of the Twelve, or get one from the DDO store. The store has larger bags.

Thanks a lot man. I'll start with the free one.

Buggss
06-13-2011, 06:03 AM
Yeah I noticed some of my castery types were hitting medium encumbrance and found out it was because of my 160lb bag. So I just leave it in the bank now. You don't need to carry it around all the time really. There's a bank in the crafting hall so when you need to deconstruct just get it out.

I'd go and see the doctor about that if I were you. ;)