PDA

View Full Version : Named Item Looks

MoonRunner
06-04-2011, 11:25 AM
Kind of a few things here. First lets get a few more cosmeticly diferant named items. I.E. Loriks Shield and Leviks Shield should not look the same, nor should any other shield.

On a second note and kinda contradictory to the above. Let us deconstruct named items to keep their look and merge them with ANY other same type of item to get the look we want and the effects we want. For my toons the white dragon scale is junk armor but it is also some of the best looking in the game IMO. I would love to be able to apply that look to my DT armor. Of coarse the new beast armor might be as nice if it were available in white.

TheDearLeader
06-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Kind of a few things here. First lets get a few more cosmeticly diferant named items. I.E. Loriks Shield and Leviks Shield should not look the same, nor should any other shield.

Actually, being that Levik and Lorrik were brothers, and brothers-in-arms under the Silver Flame, it would be rather fitting that their shields were identical. Standard-Issue Silver Flame Tower Shields - one's Mithril, sure, but all the stuff we see on the shield is paint, not the material underneath.

Bodic
06-04-2011, 12:02 PM
I have said this before I would love to use named items for the graphics only

like T
reason weapon is junk but looks awesome.